Kohls / accused of stealing
I didn't realize that this website existed, but glad that it does. Gives the consumer a whole new perspective on things anyway my complaint is about being accused of stealing at a Kohls. I had purchased back before Christmas 2008 a snow suit and couple packages of socks. This was a lot of money to spend for me and it cost over 50.00. I told the cashier that I did not want a bag because the snowsuit was on a hanger and there were only a couple of packs of socks. Then after the customer trying to pitch one of their reusable shopping bags to me I was able to check out. I proceeded to walk out the door of the store, when one of the managers held the door open for me. I thanked her and she said "did you buy that" and I said "yes I just purchased it" and she said "you didn't want a bag" and I told her "no, I didn't need one" and she just snarled at me and walked away. She was so completely rude and so I returned to the customer service area that night, only to find she was the only manager working. I told the customer service lady what happened, and she proceeded to make excuses for the woman and how she was only human. However, in my mind I have always heard that you should apologize and I worked at Walmart and if I accused someone of stealing (which I would of been fired) then I would apologize immediately not snarl and act like a real witch. Just beware!
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - kohl's shipping sucks!
- Kohl's Department Stores - still haven't received $115 in kohls cash that I am owed
- Kohl's Department Stores - customer service
- Kohl's Department Stores - return 
- Kohl's - 40 piece dinnerware - basketweave