Kohl's / lost credit card replacement (2nd request)
On September 25, 2016, I requested a new credit card to replace the one which was lost. I was told it would be 2 to 4 weeks before I would receive it. On Nov. 3, 2016, I called back to #[protected] and spoke to a lady (did not get her name) and told her I still had not received my card. She appeared to me to be very unconcerned and said it had not been 4 weeks. I corrected her and she laughingly agreed. She said she would send out another card and I should receive it in 4 weeks. I told her this is not acceptable as I always do my early Christmas shopping and asked to speak to a supervisor. No supervisor ever came on the line, so I hung up.
Called back and spoke with Carol and told her I wanted to close my account. She told me I did not need a card to make purchases but I informed her my city does not have a Kohl's and I do online shopping (unless I am traveling). Dear Kohl's, I think 9 weeks is to get a replacement credit card is unacceptable. The first representative would not tell me when the replacement card was mailed. You have lost a loyal customer. Goodbye Kohl's!
More Kohl's Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - shark vacuum
- Kohl's Department Stores - corporate refund - is this a scam? a joke on customers?
- Kohl's Department Stores - credit card electronic bills
- Kohl's Department Stores - dana buchman straight leg ponte slacks
- Kohl's Department Stores - aerogarden seed pods