Kohl's Department Stores / kohls online order

1 United States

Hello,
I ordered earrings on line on order # [protected]. When I received the 1/4 carat TW diamonds, the box was empty. I called Khols to let them know what occurred and they told me they had to re-order again. Order #[protected]. I received the earrings, however, was charged twice for 1 pair of earrings. I've contacted Kohls on line customer service several times and got nothing but the run around. I was told I would receive a refund for the original order. My charges are $122.45 and $75.33. I've spoken to a supervisor and got no where. I need my credit plus the interest I've incurred for the original amount. The other pair of earrings on my original order came in with no problem. I need someone to contact me and credit my account from the original order where there were no earrings. It's been over a month and nothing has been rectified. Please help! Thank you. Maria Martinez.

• Updated by MMRaider, Dec 27, 2017

Hello,
    I ordered earrings on line on order # 4049559797. When I received the 1/4 carat TW diamonds, the box was empty. I called Khols to let them know what occurred and they told me they had to re-order again. Order #4215481749. I received the earrings, however, was charged twice for 1 pair of earrings. I've contacted Kohls on line customer service several times and got nothing but the run around. I was told I would receive a refund for the original order. My charges are $122.45 and $75.33. I've spoken to a supervisor and got no where. I need my credit plus the interest I've incurred for the original amount. The other pair of earrings on my original order came in with no problem. I need someone to contact me and credit my account from the original order where there were no earrings. It's been over a month and nothing has been rectified. Please help! Thank you. Maria Martinez.

Mm