Kohls / unethical lending practices
I was a KOHL'S customer for over 4 years and never missed a payment whenever there was a balance in my charge card, in fact I never carried a balance. Back in Dec 2007 we made some purchases and put it on the charge card. For whatever reason we misplaced the bill and consequently missed the minimum payment of 15 dlls. The total balance on the charge card was 85 dlls and some cents. I later summited a payment for the total amount and my charge card was down to 0.00 again. I recently order my credit report beacuse I was denied for a personal loan and the reason was "delinquent payments". I have carried a clean credit record for the last 7 years and my credit score was in the mid's 700's. I was shocked to find out that Kohl's has sent those late payments to my credit report and severely hurt my credit history. I will never buy anything from Kohls again and I will discourage everyone from doing so. I do not belive that someone's credit should be damage by been late on a 15 dlls payment. Consumers be aware that KOHLS can ruin your credit history for 1.00... awful company, ungly lending practices...
I will not rest on giving bad publicity to the estore...
More Kohls Complaints & Reviews
- Kohls - shoplifting charges 
- Kohl's Department Store - working conditions at kohl's dept. stores 
- Kohls - shoplifting 
- Kohls - almost impossible to pay your bill 
- Kohls - kohl's cash 
- Kohl's Department Stores - there delivery return process
- Kohls.com - online order 
- Kohl's Department Stores - poor service at kohl's store 0481
- Kohl's Department Stores - kohls.com
- Kohl's Department Stores - wrong size item sent, now out of stock