kogan.com.auseller is scammer and better don't deal with them

S Sep 21, 2014 Review updated:

I placed large order on the website www.kogan.com.au and the total sum was $1, 500. So the seller sent me confirmation info, where he told that the delivery would be for free and within 5-7 days. After that he never replied to my emails, as well as he didn’t deliver my order. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• priyantha gamage's Response · Jul 19, 2017

Computer Monitor : Order number: CERNQRX7
    Hi
    I purchased a 28" computer monitor on 17/04/2017. Order number CERNQRX&. After being used fr couple of month, this is not working at all now. I guess power button is faulty . I hope this item is still under warranty period. Can you please send new one for the faulty one?

Your early reply to this appreciated.

Kind regards

Priyantha Gamage

• Kjwright's Response · Jul 09, 2018

I just said brackets are not right

• Pepetua Tawa's Response · Jul 16, 2018

bought a product online paid for via visa then was charged a differently

• tearle's Response · Aug 16, 2018

the bike I bought has problem when using the lower gears when biking along.

• tearle's Response · Aug 16, 2018

bicycle is not preforming as expected

• gary tearle's Response · Aug 16, 2018

fortis urban traveller 20 " folding bike

• Adamjustneedshelp's Response · Sep 27, 2018

Please I need to activate my phone

• chaddy64's Response · Oct 28, 2018

Hello,

I recently purchased the above and just used it on Saturday. However it went flat in two hours. I would like a refund please. I purchased this in good faith for the purpose of if I have a guest over I can supply them with a comfortable alternative bed.

• N
      Aug 14, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Tv
    Gosnells
    Western Australia
    Australia

Hi i purchased a 55 inch tv for 519 a special on Tv by a debit card about 3 weeks about. But when i got tv out of box and turned on i noticed that there are 3 three pixels broken on the front of the tv screen. This should not be. I would like my tv replaced . Thank you
    Natalie Lindsay

Kogan Australia - Lack of Customer Support
    kogan.com

Why is there not any direct customer support - what a cheap crap way to deal with customers!

I will never buy or trust Kogan again.

Kogan Australia - bucket and mop order code 69jenkay

is Dick Smith conecTed to kogan bit disappointed. ...

Kogan Australia - Customer Service
    Sydney
    New South Wales
    Kogan.com

I contacted Kogan about a TV I've had for 5 hours and detected a problem. I emailed Kogan and had a ticket. They said pleaae reply and we will help you. I replied and still no response. What should I do to get a refund of a faulty product.

• K
    Kogan Australia - Soundbar brackets Universal
    Melbourne Metro Area

Brackets are not correct

• B
    Kogan - Furniture product very poor quality control
    kogan.com

I recently purchase a two seat out door setting with table from your organisation.
    The quality control is rubbish, with two of the legs being 4 cm shorter that the others, also the wicker plastic has started to unravel and the items are new ???

• M
    Kogan Australia - Non delivery of Voucher
    Melbourne Metro Area
    Australia

On 5 April 18 I agreed to accept a Kogan voucher in lieu of my phone that could not be repaired.
    Today 18 April 2018 have still not received said voucher.

Initial phone return has number 6394229

An electronic credit should not take 14 days.

Aug 20, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Microsoft Surface Pro Type Cover (Black)
    Australia

I've only had the keyboard for a few days and it's been in my laptop bag the whole time, a usb in the bag has been enough to cause scratches as the material is so soft. I wouldn't expect this give it wasn't a cheap keyboard and has never happened before with exactly the same keyboard

Kogan Australia - LED TV wrong mounting feet x 4 times
    Kogan.com

I purchased a LED TV in April which was supplied with the wrong feet.
    I have contacted x 4 times and been supplied the wrong product x 4 times and still do not have the correct feet to actually use the TV. I have supplied photos and detailed explanations of the problem but it is yet to be resolved.

• H
      Aug 28, 2018
    Kogan Australia - product sent does not match product advertised

last response 3 days ago. request #6684994

Order GW2WT9P4. despatched 14th August

still waiting for instructions on how to send product back -
    numerous attempts to get feedback

cannot use the apple tv received as it does not have the optical output as advertised and pictured on the kogan web site

• T
      Aug 28, 2018
    Kogan Australia - 20 inch bicycle
    Australia

Then bike I bought in June of this year has developed problem with the gear changing. This occurs when using the lower gear when biking along

• G
      Aug 29, 2018
    Kogan.Com - fortis urban traveller 20 " folding bike
    South Melbourne
    kogan.com

I bought a bike and the gears when travelling are making a harsh noise with the likelihood the of breaking down. How can I overcome this?

• S
      Aug 29, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Order DGTAW9D8
    Newstead
    Australia

I have not received any information re tracking the order DGTAW9D8. I ordered the item on the 16 August and I am still waiting for contact

• B
      Sep 01, 2018
    Kogan Australia - tv
    Brisbane
    Australia

recieved one of your 65" tvs yesterday with missing parts . i contacted your customer service but they dont seem to be anything about it . i would like to arrange a full refund please and return tv . lesson learnt i suppose you get what you pay for.

• R
      Sep 01, 2018
    Kogan - customer service, holding my money, not cancelling an order
    Kogan.com.au

I ordered a TV to be dispatched 18/12. On 20/12 still not dispatched I asked for it not be as it was a gift and won't arrive now. They dispatched it 9 hours after my request and lied to me! Won't refund my money until 29/12 I still haven't been refunded I don't have a tv and my son had no Christmas gift to top it off I've spent 4 hour on the phone

• I
      Sep 04, 2018
    Kogan Australia - DJI phantom drone
    Bridgewater Corners
    Vermont
    Australia

I've repeatedly contacted Kogan, the only way via an online submission, with only one response. When I replied nothing.
    The product I have purchased is faulty and I want to return - its well within it's warranty.

• L
      Sep 10, 2018
    Kogan - not dispatch order!

I order four items at 25 sep 2017. System show:PROCESSING IN WAREHOUSE
    Expected dispatch date: 26 September 2017.
    Until 1 October still in warehouses. Too long for process in warehouse. Still not dispatch yet. Don’t trust Kogan shipping date.

Sep 11, 2018
    Kogan - kettle kaktlsssmba
    Merrimack
    New Hampshire
    Australia

Kettle was working well until yesterday. Switch clicks but the light doesn't come on and the kettle doesn't work. Should I send it to you for repair, it was bought with an extended warranty, or can I get a replacement.
    Charles Rajkovic email: [protected]@bigpond.net.au

Sep 20, 2018
    Kogan - kogan 2 in 1 laptopkalap102in1p
    India

In my laptop my touch doesn't working please give me any idea to resolve this problem.

• R
      Oct 03, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Gas lift storage bed
    Australia

I recieved an order this morning for 1 X King size gas lift storage bed dark grey and the wooden slats for the bed are missing! This package is incomplete. I called to querie the situation and was hung up on by a customer service representative who was rude and unprofessional and laughed at the situation she worked in Insurance. Contact me ASAP!!!

• A
      Oct 03, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Mobile
    Gold Coast
    Australia

Just need voucher code sent for sim card purchased, have spent all day trying to get one but still haven't had any luck.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyupand help me please.

• G
      Oct 15, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Kogan charge on my credit card - unknown transaction

Hi,
    I have been DR $39 on 20/8/18 on my credit card with following details
    Kogan.com HD3AN9X6 Melbourne CREDIT CARD PURCHASE $39 20/8/18

I know nothing about this transaction and would like to know what this is for.
    I reside in Melbourne Australia
    I can be contacted on [protected] or george.[protected]@deakin.edu.au

Please help
    Thanks
    George

• I
      Oct 21, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Tv Purchase
    kogan.com

I bought a MU 8010 tv order number kufjal48 which was advertised as Smart and specified "Freeview Plus"

I have enquired how to access basic Freeview plus functions

No one has gotten back to me

I'm concerned it hasn't got the functionality advertised

I would like to be compensated

Oct 22, 2018
    Kogan - computer monitor : order number: cernqrx7
    Guild, New Hampshire

Hi

Your early reply to this appreciated.

Kind regards

Priyantha Gamage

• A
      Oct 27, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Sales/Technical
    Logan City
    Australia

I bought a Kogan 11, 000 kw portable airconditioner in February 2018. I've sent multiple emails and complained on your website. All details have been provided in the first two emails and Facebook private message. Please obtain that information then contact me to discuss. If I don't hear back I will raise this with Consumer Affairs

• L
      Oct 27, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Your 4th birthday present
    Australia

Just would like to thankyou for my 1 day of extra gb you gave us for your 4th birthday..pity i couldnt of had more days to use it only 1 day...

• W
      Oct 28, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Kogan 40" Smart Full HD LED TV (Series 7 AF7000) - HDMI Port
    Lakemba
    Australia

For the TV which I bought on 18th October 2018, two out of three HDMI port are not working.
    Kindly suggest the fix at earliest.

Order ID 8EQBB8ZH from Dicksmith.

Regards,
    Waheed.
    [protected]

Oct 28, 2018
    Kogan Australia - kogan 5 in 1 combo scanner
    Australia

we have scanned a few photos and turned the machine off. we have tried to scan more photos and the screen does not show the image to be scanned now, it doesnt make any difference to whatever mode we enter to capture the images there is no image to view

• D
      Oct 31, 2018
    Kogan Australia - Mobile phone
    York Beach, MaineLangwarrin
    Australia

I didn't want to wait this long for the phone. It was meant to be dispatched on the 15th. I want a refund please so I can buy it from apple

Nov 05, 2018
    Kogan - Komoda double height queen air bed
    Australia

I purhchase this product in August and just recently opened it to use. The bed stayed for only two hours and deflated . I purchased this in good faith as an alternative bedding for guests. I would like to request a refund.