Kogan / kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv)
The TV was delivered on May 11 for my 99 year old mother for Mother's Day. She just suffered a small stroke so I was extremely keen to improve her viewing pleasure. The screen was severely cracked.
A week later it was picked up and returned to Kogan. Now, on May 22, I received an automated response that it will be up to another 14 days to wait for the assessment.
Meanwhile, my mother isn't getting any younger! every day counts, and I really hoped the larger TV would enable her to view and hear the TV with more ease.
The original response from Kogan was an apology that the TV was damaged and that the matter would be resolved asap.
I would have thought that in all good faith with the customer, the TV should've been replaced immediately, and certainly when the damaged one was picked up.
Updated by Levenson, May 21, 2018
Here is copy of an email to me of May 15, stating in the second last sentence that a replacement TV would be delivered. I've had no more news on this, and am now being asked for more information re the original damaged TV.
Clark (Kogan.com Help Desk)
15 May, 13:17 AEST
Thanks for confirming those details.
Your return ID is RA1250602.
We will now arrange for a courier to collect the item from you on the date you provided.
Our Allied booking agent will email you shortly with further instructions and the consignment label.
Before the courier arrives, please pack the unit, making sure to include all accessories and the original packaging.
If you do not have the original packaging, Kogan.com accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
You should also have received an email from '[protected]@kogan.com.au' titled 'Important Return Information' with a barcode attached.
Please read this email carefully and attach the barcode to your package.
We have now arranged for a replacement unit to be sent out. You will be notified via email once this has been dispatched, this will contain some tracking information.
Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
Customer Care Team
More Kogan Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan - new 4k agora tv ceased working within 6 hours. 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response