Kogan Australia — samsung mobile phone
In January of this year, my family bought a Samsung 8 mobile phone for my birthday..(l am in my seventys) so even sending my complaint is a bit difficult for me, as I am used to talking face to face, so anyway I will give it a try..my mobile phone has screen burn, I took it to the Samsung shop to see about getting it replaced or fixed..as it has a one year warranty..They told me to contact you as it was bought from you..so I am wondering how you will deal with this problem..I will await your reply..
Thankyou so much.
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response