Kogan Australiaportable air conditioner

I bought a 6.05kw portable air conditioner and received an3.5kw air conditioner. I emailed their customer service with photos of the product and they requested receipts. I emailed the receipts. They then took 3 days and two more emails to respond. They told me that it was wrong and they would replace it. Nothing arrived. I then emailed them again with no response another three or four times. Was told again they would send it out. Still nothing arrived. I told them then I wanted a partial refund to make the value of the product I received be equivalent price to what it would have been if I had purchased a 3.5kw air conditioner. They told me then that 6.05kw was the maximum cooling capacity. It was advertised as a 20000btu item at 6.05kw. I emailed them 16 times in total to be sent the wrong product, lied to about a new one being sent out then got told that the product description was correct even after I received an email from them stating I received the wrong product. I put in a complaint about them to fair trading nsw. I will call my bank and put a charge back through if unsuccessful. It is obvious that Kogan have no intention of sending me the correct item, giving me a partial refund or even communicating with me.

Lo