Kogan Australia / misled product advice & non-refund
Back on 26th July I was advised by a Kogan consultant that a product I wanted to order would be compatible with a product that I also purchased frol Kogan. Upon receiving this product in the mail I discovered it was in fact NOT compatible with my product. I spoke to another consultant who told me that I couldn't have a refund as it was a "change of mind" return. Except it's not a change of you, your consultant advised me of the wrong product. I was misled. Reluctantly I accepted store credit/eVoucher and I STILL dont even have that so now... I want the value of my purchase fully refunded to my credit card that I paid for the item will as I will NEVER shop with Kogan again. Nor will I ever recommend anyone shop with Kogan. This has dragged on for far too long and i keep getting passed from consultant to consultant all trying to palm me off. This is not on. I told the last consultant they had until Friday 31st to issue a refund before I found my way to an ombudsman. This is my last resort before I do exactly that.
Please issue a full refund for the full value or I will find a way to take this further.
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan - new 4k agora tv ceased working within 6 hours. 
- Kogan Australia - 1 x outstanding kettle
- Kogan Australia - ctgdn9n1cta garden cutting kit
- Kogan Australia - kogan iron
- Kogan Australia - faulty samsung tablet
- Kogan Australia - steam mop