Kogan Australia / misled product advice & non-refund

1 Mackay, Queensland, Australia

Back on 26th July I was advised by a Kogan consultant that a product I wanted to order would be compatible with a product that I also purchased frol Kogan. Upon receiving this product in the mail I discovered it was in fact NOT compatible with my product. I spoke to another consultant who told me that I couldn't have a refund as it was a "change of mind" return. Except it's not a change of you, your consultant advised me of the wrong product. I was misled. Reluctantly I accepted store credit/eVoucher and I STILL dont even have that so now... I want the value of my purchase fully refunded to my credit card that I paid for the item will as I will NEVER shop with Kogan again. Nor will I ever recommend anyone shop with Kogan. This has dragged on for far too long and i keep getting passed from consultant to consultant all trying to palm me off. This is not on. I told the last consultant they had until Friday 31st to issue a refund before I found my way to an ombudsman. This is my last resort before I do exactly that.
Please issue a full refund for the full value or I will find a way to take this further.

Ke