Kogan Australia — kogan 65" tv
We purchased a Kogan 65" Agora Smart 4K LED TV (KALED65KU8000SZB) from Kogan.com in June 2018. The TV won't turn on, the Kogan logo comes up and it says loading and turns off after 30 seconds.
We have tried to reset the tv by switching off at the power & holding down the on button on the remote. We were told by Kogan help desk to turn on the power source switch which our Kogan TV doesn't have.
I emailed Kogan back to tell them this and we haven't heard back from Kogan.
We bought a 3 year warranty for this TV aybe useless as we can't get a simple thing fixed.
Can someone please contact me in [protected] as I would like our TV fixed or a refund processed for our fall amount paid asap.
I am unable to attach our Kogan invoice & receipt.
Our Invoice information is
Invoice # [protected]
Invoice Date: 21 June 2018
Order # VPYNUC7U
Order Date: 20 June 2018
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response