Kodak express / Bad customer service
On Sunday 1st March 2009 at about 3.30pm, we brought our son to Kodak express at HDB toa payoh central(address: BLK 500 TOA PAYOH LORONG 6, #01-30 HDB CENTRE) for a passport photo shot.
The staff told my 2 yr old son to sit on a pile of cartridges, as there was no available stool at their store. When my son refused, they suggested asking my husband to hand carry him. The photos were taken and when developed out, we realised that it was taken very badly as my son body was tilted halfway.My husband demanded an explanation from the staff, however all we got was a silent respond and the staff was pulling a long face and muttering to herself. She didnt even apologise and walked away.
The supervisor stepped up and told my husband taking toddlers photo is diffcult and told us to accept the shots.
My husband explained to him that we need the photos to make a passport and its definetly not gg to be accepted by the Singapore Immgration.He requested the photos to be retake again.
The supervisor straight away went to the cash register and returned to him the $6 and told my husband that he is not interested in doing our business.
I hope to get a respond from Singapore Head Office and demand an explanation and from them
Pls get them to call me at [protected]/[protected]
More Kodak express Complaints & Reviews
- Kodak ESP-3 All in one printer - Printer Cartridge - Fradulant Advertising 
- Kodak - Repairs, refunds, replacements 
- Kodak ESP C110 printer - printhead replacement frequency
- Kodak ESP 7 Printer - Kodak Printer DO NOT WORK! 
- Kodak - kodak easy share
- Kodak/10Xl and 10C ink - Ink runs out too fast
- Kodak / Eastman Kodak Company - Ink cartridge/usage issues 
- Kodak - faulty printer 
- KODAK/ HERO 7.1 PRINTER - WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THE LAST 35% OF THE INK IN CARTRIGE
- Kodak India (Kodak Express) - Rude & Aggressive Store owner & staff