Koch Flowers / Bad service

Koch Flowers
My girlfriend had order flowers for my father, who at the time, was in the hospital. She ordered a bouquet that was $43.30 with tax. once the payment hit her bank account, they had taken $433.30 out of her account. Simple mistake right? Well this all took place in November of 2005 and we have not got the money back yet. The shop told us to put a claim in with the bank, which we did, and they would send the conformation number. Well they never did send the number so the bank withdrew the amount that was overcharged. I personally have been trying to get this number for 2 weeks now and getting nothing but the run around. They have told me that it WAS faxed, that is is being faxed NOW, and that they do not know what happened. I have also tried to contact a manager but have failed in that attempt as well. I have tried every way possible to do this the nice way but the bussiness does not want to so neither do I. Just today i was told at 11 a.m. that the paperwork was being faxed to me but was in que. It is now 5:20 p.m. and i have heard nothing from them. They are also giving the bank the run around telling them they do not know what happened and that they sent the number. It is now mid April and nothing has been done on thier side to correct this issue.