knox vision / Elance account is not working

1 262, muktanand nagar, jaipurCA, United States Review updated:

We have elance account with user name--- kvision. When i am trying to login its giving message elance account expired, I created one more account on saturday today when i am trying to login it's giving same message "login expired. I am facing problem since last 8 days and losing my business, But elance is not helping in that. May i know where i can get solution for this.

Kv

Comments

• Mu
      18th of Oct, 2010

I also have the same problem, please help me out if you get the reason of this problem!

Thanks

• Pa
      10th of Jul, 2013

I am also facing the same problem. I have created account on saturday and from monday onwards I am getting error message that my account has been expired. I am also getting invitations from that account, but not able to use my account.
    Elance team is also not telling me the appropriate reason here.

• Si
      23rd of Aug, 2013

I have similar experience before. And I create a Facebook page to group people like me. Please visit www.facebook.com/antielance to share your cases.

• Sd
      29th of Oct, 2014

File a complaint with the BBB:

• El
      4th of Feb, 2015

Your account expired because of your activity on oDesk, these two companies share data but they can't tell you that because of legal issues.

• Di
      6th of Apr, 2015

i also having this issue, I am trying to login in elance account but, its saying "Your Elance account is expired." i dont know whats happning i emaild to elance support but i got only one response "This request was closed and merged into request #1663004 "Your Elance account is expired.".

and i called to support, they said we sent a mail to your email id, but i did not get any email for expiration.

I don't know what should i do now, my all business are gone, and i am feeling very down to earth.

Thanks,
    Dinesh

• La
      1st of Jul, 2015

I Used to work with Odesk (now Upwork) I had good reputation and feedback and I haven't been able to work for almost a year because I had a full time job. When I came back to apply for jobs I saw that my account is Suspended, I asked them why, and they just give you a copy paste response that they keep on sending people whose accounts they close. Without reason and explanation they justify closing my account as their right to do as a "private company". Then I started to make another profile in Elance. I thought I had hope but after a few days I cannot log-in, it says "your elance account has expired"!. Its only a few days old! i don't know about this. but this companies has been treating contractors so poorly. I hope there will be a better platform someday that will be fair enough so that people will no longer fall victims by Upwork (odesk) and Elance! Or I hope people will be strong enough to complain and take actions so that these organized syndicates will no longer take advantage of people.