Knightstick E Cigarettes / They don't back their defected product.

I ordered the Knightsticks in January 2010 and I was happy with what I received and called customer service to order the re-fills and they gave me a great deal of approximately $110 which included the initial kit plus 3 packs of 5 cartridges. I was fine with this until after 7 days my electronic cigarette stopped charging. I called customer service and they were very good about sending me another e-cig at no cost because it was covered under a 60 day warranty. Within 6 weeks I had to get another e-cig because the e-cig continued to stop charging after 2 to 7 days of use. Yes they replaced the e-cigs 7 times. Two days ago, April 19th, I received my 6th and 7th e-cig and they were courteous enough to send me 2 e-cigs twice. After the second day again the 6th e-cig has stopped charging. So once again today April 21, 2010 called customer service at [protected] and spoke to the supervisor of the call center his name is Robert. Robert has blacklisted me, meaning they will not replace my e-cigs and will not sell me any more product; because of the number of times they have had to replace them. According to Robert there has never been so many replacements of the e-cig that he knows of. I tried to have him explain why this would be happening to me but he couldn't give me any answers and just says that they will no longer sell product to me. Well in the meantime I have 3 packs of cartridges that I haven't opened and will not be able to use because the e-cig I have left will probably burn out before I can use the other cartridges. When I asked Robert how long they are suppose to last he said at least 300 charges, well my longest lasted 14 charges.
BOTTOM LINE: NOT ONLY WILL THEY NOT SELL TO ME BUT I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT ANYONE OUT THERE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Comments

• He
      30th of Apr, 2010

Dear LadyoftheLake,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are upset with our product and our service. We gladly appreciate your interest in our product! We can assure that every E-Cigarette is tested numerous times before they are packaged & shipped. For a company to replace a product 7 times FREE of charge should prove that they stand by their product 100%. So I must refute your claims that we do not stand by our product KnightSticks as this is not the case at all.

If you could send me a private message with some of your account information (Order #, Name, etc.) I would be happy to locate your account and pull all the recordings from it - I will then contact you to review these with you.

Please do contact me at your earliest convenience so I can see what kind of assistance I can offer you. We hope this clarifies any questions or concerns you may have had about Supreme Brands, LLC.

Sincerely,