Knights Automotive / Terrible experience

You are very lucky it was not me you went after, I would have crushed you like a bug. Your "defective" tires should have been replaced by the manufacture, but they did not feel they were defective. Your opinion is only your opinion and is NOT fact. Just because you said your tires are defective does not mean that the tire manufacture agrees with your assessments.

So don't blame the dealership for your so-called allegations which you have no basis to back up your allegations. If every dealership just laid down to every stupid claim made by customers they would be out of business. I'm am not sure you have any idea what you are talking about. What is your education and experience regarding tires?

I am not here to bash you if you really know what your talking about, just be honest and factual.

Va

Comments

• Kn
      24th of Sep, 2008

If you had read ALL of my posts you would find that the tires were the wrong type NOT DEFECTIVE. When I paid (before I picked the trailed up 3 days later) the trailer had radial tires on it. When I picked it up 3 days later it had bias ply tires.
    Education, experience ?? I'm a certified MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN. So I know a few things about tires.