Knee Shop / I feel incredibly stupid as everyone warns you about buying stuff online - but I thought it was a good deal

I saw an advert for tooth whitening paste and a trial offer for £2.95 which I thought I would go for - only to find that the robbing b-stards have taken £125.85 out of my bank - there was no mention of this in the advert and I have not received anything from this company - the name on the bill is KNEE SHOP but on my bank statement it comes up as TRIMDOWN SHOP. I feel incredibly stupid as everyone warns you about buying stuff online - but I thought it was a good deal. This is actually what is printed on the invoice:

YOUR INVOICE DETAILS:

MyTeeth - Whitening Portal £2.95 GBP
TeethGlow - 30 Day Supply FREE
Subtotal ( 2 item(s)): £2.95 GBP
3 Day Shipping & Handling: FREE
Total Charged: £2.95 GBP

It says TOTAL CHARGED £2.95 - not £125.82!!!

Ju

Comments

• We
      16th of Nov, 2011

This company TRIMDOWN SHOP out of the UK used the words knee shop on customers billing statements.
    This company has no relationship to our company kneeshop.com which is a legitamate and well respected site. We do not sell teeth whitening products. We sell extremity braces. Why this company used knee shop on billing statements is beyond us, other than diverting its less than ethical activities. This has cost our company kneeshop.com great aggravation, and has affected our reputation.
    Please do not associate this trimdown shop with our company

The Knee Shop

• Th
      27th of Dec, 2011

This is not the Knee Shop- this malicious company who used their name on the credit card statements to swindle thousands of people- the knee shop is actual website that consumers are punishing because they are not aware that the kneeshop has nothing to do with this scam for health vitamins. Please stop saying bad things about this company as the customers are hurting this honest business due to a dishonest business.