Knee Shop / Charging me $198.19 for each product is certainly not the $7.95 I agreed to pay

On Facebook, at the end of March 2011, I saw this advertisement for an acai weight loss product combined with another detox product. A person could get a Trial Offer of these products for $7.95 each so I thought what could it hurt. I thought what could it hurt trying it for $7.95 and I ordered both products at $7.95 each giving them my credit card information to this supposedly secure and legitimate site. I haven't yet received these trail offers and see that my credit card has 2 transactions on it on April 6 for $198.19 CDN each - one for the Knee Shop.

I got their phone numbers and phoned the Knee Shop only to be put on hold for a long time before hanging up. I then tried phoning the other number about the second product needed to go with the first product only to get an answering machine.

Charging me $198.19 for each product is certainly NOT the $7.95 I agreed to pay initially and look at this as being totally fraudulent. The $7.95 charges I CAN afford, the $198.19 ones I can't - I wouldn't have ordered these products if I knew this is what would happen.

Ji

Comments

• Th
      27th of Dec, 2011

This is not the Knee Shop- this malicious company who used their name on the credit card statements to swindle thousands of people- the knee shop is actual website that consumers are punishing because they are not aware that the kneeshop has nothing to do with this scam for health vitamins. Please stop saying bad things about this company as the customers are hurting this honest business due to a dishonest business.