Kmassist / Scam

1 Florida, NY, United States Review updated:

After I filed a complaint against this company, they credit back to my account for shipping and handling fee, however, they still charged on my rebate card for US $ 37.17. This is a really scam company, and trying to rip-off from people. I need to get back all the amount they took from me. Until today, I never get their products.

More Kmassist Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      8th of Jan, 2011
    Kmassist - charged my credit card
    Kmassist
    Wisconsin

I went to check my account online and seen there was a charge for 35.81 on my account. I also called the 18669425246 and was put on hold never to talk to any one. I also called 18776433006 and got the same response. How can I make sure I do not get charged any more and can I get my money back?

• Ca
      15th of Jan, 2011
    Kmassist - why am i been billed
    kmassist
    18829 galleano st
    La Puente
    California
    Phone: 6265277

i wanna know why you guys are charging money on my credit card if i never heard of you guys can you guys please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• In
      20th of Jan, 2011

I also had a charge from kmassist on my account. My card company caught it and it was removed from my acct. Call your company and tell them it is a dubious company, your card co. should be aware of this and take it off your bill.

• Ga
      23rd of Jan, 2011
    Kmassist - unauthorised credit card
    garry renehan
    Gosford
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 0423 967 076

on the 3rd of january this company ( kmassist ) charged my credit card to the amount of $36.25 which is unauthorised

• Mr
      21st of Feb, 2011
    Kmassist - Took my money
    KMAssist

took money from my savings, dont know why, i dont have any membrship or bougth anything from them... I diont have any number to reach them or anything... like this cmpany is some kind of a ghost. cant believe it... how do I get my money back...?

• Co
      8th of Mar, 2011

Got ripped off and need help? Contact us – Consumer Advocacy Foundation – 1-877-244-8764
    We are a new foundation that helps consumers fight for their rights.
    Visit us on the web @ http://www.consumeradvocacyfoundation.org/
    Isn’t it time you had someone on your side?

• Dj
      18th of Apr, 2011
    Kmassist - Unauthorized wiothdarwal
    KMAssist

This just took $84.00 from my bank, don’t what it is or whats it for... tried to call the number from their site but all I get is a busy tone... this is just theft, don’t remember buying or ordering from them, don’t even recall going to their web site...