Kmartfeedback.com / Fraud and Misrepresentation

Watertown, CT, United States Review updated:
4.3
KMart values your feedback:

Tell us about your experience & you could win a $2, 500 KMart gift card. Within 7 days of purchase go to kmartfeedback.com to complete the survey.

This is stated on the receipt when a purchase is made at their stores.

The e-mail address does not exist.

KMart is misleading people through fraud and misrepresentation to frequent their stores. In my humble opinion this is false advertising at it's finest.

They should be stopped by legal authority as they are praying on their own consumers.

DK
Dk

Comments

Ma
  23rd of Nov, 2007

Kmartfeedback.com - The right link
www.tlgsurvey.com

Here you go everyone the link for the kmartfeedback.com is www.tlgsurvey.com I found it by accident, while looking for it myself. :) Hope this helps you all and good luck :)
Ga
  30th of Nov, 2007
Recent purchase receipt on11/29/07 offered valued feedback upon entering kmartfeedback.com and a chance to win $2,500 gift card after entering their survey. Web site stated kmartfeedback did not exist.
Ch
  30th of Nov, 2007
I totally agree with this complaint. I was just at Kmart today and received my receipt with this feedback email address and nothing happened. What a scam this is. This is definitely false advertising for sure. I'm not impressed with this store at all.
Mr
  3rd of Dec, 2007

Kmartfeedback.com - False information.
www.kmartfeedback.com

Kmart is wrong for their stuff they say you could have a chance to win a $2,500 kmart gift card and there is no way to do it.
Rt
  6th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Could not find kmartfeedback.com, said sit was down and you wonder why Wal-Mart is doing such a better business!
Mw
  8th of Dec, 2007
I have more than one complaint about K-mart... I went there this week and spent 30 mins. waiting in line only to be told to go to the nest lane. Now tell me why does a store have all those registers and only two open. The store was so cluttered I could not find anything anywhere, and there were no workers to be found... So , why is it that they are still in business? I have decided to take my shopping elsewhere. This is not the first time all this has happened at this certain K-mart. I think one time is way too many for me... so you'll see me shopping elsewhere...
Ju
  11th of Dec, 2007

Kmartfeedback.com - not a real survey
Fort Pierce
Florida
Phone: 772-465-4470

they want you to take a survey for a chance to win 2,500.00 gift card.when you go to the web site there is no such site
Ki
  11th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Something should be done about this false advertising with kmartfeedback.com. There is no such site, and is very misleading to the kmart customers. If kmart has to do this to get or keep business, they need to shut the place down!
Mi
  12th of Dec, 2007
Yesterday I was in the Kmart 71st and Pulaski. My daughter wanted to see some jewelry and the cashier was cashing out another young lady ( she had alot of clothing for baby and other things) there were other people waiting to see jewelry too . I ask why don't she take those things to the front cashier, this is the jewelry dept. not check out. She had no jewelry. But I felt something else going on there, even with the some of the other ladies waiting everyone had shopping carts with things in themand not looking at jewelry. This was unusual that no one was complainting and no one was looking any jewelry, but us. This happen about 7:45 & 8:45pm Dec 11, 2007 . Thanks.
Jo
  13th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Kmart should not be allowed to falsely advertise a chance to win 2500 if you give them feedback on their store, because there is no such site. I visited kmart in Indio, CA the restrooms were filthy they looked as if they had not been cleaned in a week nonetheless I was forced to let my 3 year old use the facilities. That is not the only problem they never have carts inside the store yet, there are employees standing at the front door watching customers look for carts & they do nothing to assist us. When asked to speak to a manager they look at u like u r stupid. A wal-mart is scheduled to be built nearby soon, I will NOT be returning to Kmart.
Ro
  16th of Dec, 2007

Kmartfeedback.com - Site does not exist!
Vineland
New Jersey
www.KmartFeedback.com

I can not find the site kmartfeedback.com so how am I suppose to tell you about my experience and try to win the $2,500 Kmart gift card??? People here said you said it was down!! HAHA I think it just plainly does not exist.
Ca
  16th of Dec, 2007
Everyone is correct. I recently got a receipt that states go to Kmartfeedback.com and there is no such sight... And that's a shame because I really did get good service this time! How ironic is that?
Ja
  16th of Dec, 2007
It is confusing about the website it needs a little more details. Whenever i shop at kmart i do get good service because if you aproach them like aperson you will be treated like one after all they are human too.
Ju
  18th of Dec, 2007

Kmartfeedback.com - False advertising!
4001 N Euclid Ave
Bay City
Michigan
Phone: 989 684-7211
www.kmartfeedback.com

I just completed a Kmart survey with no problem. Perhaps people would be able to do so if they tried using a different browser. I used Mozilla Firefox. Another possibility is that some people didn't include the www. in the address. I know it's stating the obvious but some might forget to include it. Good luck!
Ar
  21st of Dec, 2007
Type in kmartfeedback.com + the site comes up. I've taken 3 surveys.
Pa
  27th of Dec, 2007
WHAT A WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS, OFFERING OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN A GIFT CARD WHEN THIS IS A PACK OF LIES!
Ja
  29th of Dec, 2007

Kmartfeedback.com - No survey!
533 E Tioga St
Allentown
Pennsylvania
Phone: 610-791-5402
www.kmartfeedback.com

On my receipt it has tell us about your experience and you could win a 2,500 kmart gift card... there is no website to do this and u have to do it in 7 days what is up with that.
Su
  29th of Dec, 2007
I couldn't find kmartfeedback.com either
La
  30th of Dec, 2007
I could not find the website to kmartfeedback.com either, I think it is a reflection on K-mart with false advertising and most if all it wasted my time!!
Ma
  31st of Dec, 2007
you shouldn:t lie to you:re costumers. There is no such thing as kmartfeedback.com ,but my receipt says differnt.I think this is not good bussiness for your company. It should be against the law to false advertise.