Kmartfeedback.com / False advertising of survey!

1 1501 US 1Vero Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 772-562-7801

Recent purchase receipt on11/22/07 offered valued feedback upon entering kmartfeedback.com and a chance to win $2,500 gift card after entering their survey. Web site stated kmartfeedback did not exist.

Comments

Al
  25th of Nov, 2007

I recently purchased a desk w/hutch on 11/22/07 at 10:22 am. The desk was 114.99 in the store and 99.99 on the internet. After speaking to two mangers they adjusted the in store price. In todays circular 11/25-12/1 sales the desk is on sale for 79.99. I called the store before going there to get an adjustment and they told me they do not give adjustments.

I don't understand this since the back of the receipt says you have 7 days for a price adjustment. I feel this store is not following the guide lines.

Alysa Adams
718 984 0834

De
  25th of Nov, 2007

I tried to enter the kmartfeedback.com for the $2500 and the site didn't let me enter the 9 digit number. What a waste of time.

Ja
  26th of Nov, 2007

This is the second time i have gotten something from kmart to go online and do something and each the web site is down. I see they handle there web sites like they handle there stores. I have had nothing but problems with my local s tore they conveniently forget to take down prior sale signs you go buy it. Realize you payed more then the sign said and they they will not honor the price on the shelf. If has happened to me four times i refuse to go back until some thing done with the people in that store, or they need to change there policy's.

Gl
  26th of Nov, 2007

I also have a receipt inviting me to submit feedback for a chance to win $2500 gift card from KMart. There is no place to submit any
feedback for an opportunity to win anything. I also have experienced outdated sale signs that they do not want to honor.

Ki
  26th of Nov, 2007

i also cannot find web site kmartfeedback.com and i want to enter to win
2500 hundred

Ki

1 also want it to be known that i am doing this reguest within the 7 days

Ja
  26th of Nov, 2007

kmartfeedback.com does not exist as of 11/26/07.

Ma
  26th of Nov, 2007

Kmartfeedback.com is fraudulent. False info. Will make me want to shop some place else. Shopped at K-Mart today 11/26/2007, tried to find the site today. Is not there.

Ca
  26th of Nov, 2007

After reading all the complaints about $2,500 Kmart gift card web not existing I guess I have to believe there is nothing else to do is to FORGET ABOUT IT. Someone should take charge of the problem because many people are very disappointed in Kmart and their procedures. Hope that this can be resolved real soon. Thank you, or should I say Good Luck!!!

Te
  26th of Nov, 2007

Nice offer Kmart, now how about backing it up with a website!

Tr
  26th of Nov, 2007

I also tried to inter the web site and there is no such site also did not get the 30% off the item I purchased that advertised an extra 30% off. I use to like Kmart and wished they would come back to our area but this kind of business we can do with out in our area theres enough dirty company's out there. Company are only looking out for yourselves and not your customers but remember we pay your bills.

Mf
  26th of Nov, 2007

Don't know where you people went but I just got through taking the survey got right to where I was supposed to go no problem...

El
  26th of Nov, 2007

I went to kmart today I was going to enter the survey. That really makes me mad. I could have used that gift card for Christmas. I went to kmart to app for a job and I still haven't heard from them that was 6 months ago. Do you think its because Im a single mom? thanks for reading and thanks for letting me know the survey is a fraud. Thanks again.

Al
  27th of Nov, 2007

I am doing this to qualify for the sweepstakes drawing.

La
  27th of Nov, 2007

I also made a purchase yesterday 11/26/07 and went to the fake site for my chance to win a $2500.00 gift card and found out it does not exist. That is bad. KMart is not doing so well as it is, how do they think this will help!! A Fake website!!

Wi
  27th of Nov, 2007

If kmart is a rip-off with the information they are giving us let's get this to the news people this is what they are there for to support us and find out what is going on alright now let's yell to the right people o.k I am with you all the way...

Cy
  27th of Nov, 2007

Your prices are right on time this holiday.

Sh
  27th of Nov, 2007

Hi there, I had trouble at first getting to the kmartfeedback.com, but then I put up in the address window http://www.kmartfeedback.com and it took me right there and I completed the survey with no trouble... hope this helps you all.

Ma
  27th of Nov, 2007

Couldn't get into survey... Does it exist?

Fl
  27th of Nov, 2007

I believe in keeping money in our community... but NO MORE... I am sick of New Lenox Kmart.. first of all their toilets are filthy... too much illness going around to chance that... then why dont they take the message off all their receipts about feedback and entering to win a 2500.00 gift card...there is no such site...how phony is that?... GOODBYE KMART... HELLO WALMART AND TARGET... AND A VERY MERRY UN CHRISTMAS TO YOU.