Kmartfeedback.com / $2500 gift card survey!

Pineville, United States Review updated:
3.75

Cash register receipt says "tell us about your experience & you could win a $2500 Kmart gift card" at kmartfeedback.com. There is NO SUCH WEBSITE!

Comments

Be
  27th of Nov, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was at Kmart shopping today. My receipt said to go to Kmartfeedback.com & enter my 19 digit receipt number. I could not find any where to enter. But anyway my receipt number is 07388 112707 003 85472.. Thanks, I enjoyed shopping at Kmart. I wish we had a store in my town.
Ka
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Shopped at your Kmart store # 3677 last night. Had a pleasant experience while there. Store clean and staff very nice. The only problem I have is your website for the survey. Where is it??? My receipt number is 03677 112707 002 86364. Please enter it for me.

I really would have liked to acknowledged a store for such good service.
An
  28th of Nov, 2007
We shopped at store #3891 on 11-26-07. Are family is greatful for the service you provide to us and others. You have great items to buy that other stores don't have and wonderful sales. Your employees keep the store clean, organized and stocked at all times.

My receipt number is 03891 112607 002 08989
We appreciate your great service and professionalism.
Thank you Anthony Perez.
Ma
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I shopped at your store # 4169 and was treated very nice. The store was very clean, and the help was great. I do not feel the same about the store that is on Canton, Ohio. I will not go there again. A couple years ago (2) I was going through a divorce and my husband had a drug problem. Well he canceled my layaway for the money I had paid on it. The layaway was in my name only, but they gave him the money anyway. I guess if you have the same last name there, as someone who has a layaway, then you can get some money from them. The manager I had spoke to said he had the receipt, and that is why they let him do that. She lied, because I had the receipt when I took it out to get my layaway out, when I had found out what had happened. That was the worst Christmas ever. Will not go there again.
Wa
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
No web site found. We shopped at store #3879 and were treated very well. My receipt # 03879 112707 024 20819.
Ju
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Store # 3723 in White Lake Twp. Mich. gave me excellent service on NOV. 24. It was a door-buster sale, supposedly ending at noon, but a saleswoman came to me while I was shopping to let me know it had been extended till 1:00. The checkout was courteous and efficient, the restrooms spotless, and the overall shopping atmosphere pleasant.
Ka
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I went to purchase a digital camera and was actually helped by a sales person that knew something about them. This is the greatest customer you can get, some one who know's what's up. My LAST trip to Wal-Mart: When I finally found someone to help me, they could'nt help me, so I will never go back.

Where's the websight for the servey??? I can use $2,500.00
Receipt #04427 112507 070 71465
Ca
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
YOU WASTED YOUR INK IN ALL YOUR REGISTERS STATING THAT WE SHOULD CONTACT YOU AT YOUR WEBSITE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR $2500.00 GIFT CARD. I CALL THIS FALSE ADVERTISING AND I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BE FINED. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU? OUR TIME IS IMPORTANT AND I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE. I GUESS KMART - SEARS WILL BE CROSSED OFF MY LIST FOR THIS HOLIDAY SHOPPING SPREE.
De
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i also tried to visit the sweepstakes site. And where is it? who knows!!!!my 19 digit receipt number is 03390 112807 010 07871.I do enjoy shopping a kmart but wished you had a crafts department.
El
  29th of Nov, 2007
Receipt says you can win a 2500.00$ gift card for doing a survey, but it isn't there.
Ni
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too like shopping a Kmart, but I do not have the time to waste chasing a rainbow. Why would Kmart set their self up to fail? Who was the idiot that set up this idea and did not follow thru? Is that person still working for your company, or is he/she a big shot that can not be fired? What a mess!!! If you really want my number it is 0733111280703105684 I wait to hear from you...
Da
  29th of Nov, 2007
I also enjoyed my shopping at K- Mart. Store #3728 it seems their is always only one teller at the check out lane and no express lane, but i don't mind the wait i don't have to go to wal-mart. I don't complain i know their doing the best they can. Service was good. But like the others i found no website.
Jo
  29th of Nov, 2007
I shopped at K Mart#384 and was given a receipt. No site exists for the so called survey. I enjoy K Mart but lets get with the program and do not advertise like you did.
Co
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I entered the web site at www.kmartfeedback.com and had no trouble getting into the contest. I used AOL Search.
Jo
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I went to log on our #which is 09147-111907-001-02917 and there was no place to log on too. I hope that every person that logged on the way we did will get a chance to win.
Na
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I shop at k'mart and really like the store. I'm like the rest of the people that tried to log in but got the comment text box instead. So here is my number 4fb7607294 112507 003 04086.
Mi
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
It dose seem to be some what bothersome and there is a glitch, but if you type just kmartfeedback.com into the address line at the very top it will take you to the survey. I have seen the survey and have been able to enter.

Good luck.
Ta
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I shop at Kmart and like their store alot. I had alot of trouble finding this web site so I will type in my confirmation number. It is 0716011290703478607.
An
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
LIKE ALL OF THE ABOVE I COULD NOT FIND WEB SITE RECEIPT NUMBER04082 112907 032 31172 THANK YOU. LOVE SHOPPING AT KMARTS.
Li
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I think that this is ridiculous to print out receipts to enter a sweepstakes and you can not even do what it tells you to do. My receipt # is 0912411230700135744, for all the good it appears to be doing.