Kmartfeedback.com / Not asked for 19 digit receipt number!

1 Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 502-363-2601

#1 I was never asked to enter 19 digit receipt number. #2 answered "no'' to items that I did not want, because my info would be shared, then, found these on 2 items I answered yes to. I clicked to unsubscribe {statement of 10 days, to become unsubscribed} is not satisfactory. I feel my info will be accessible to unwanted emails, whom I may not know I can trust! I only wanted coupons for cigarettes & a chance to win $ for Victoria Secret store. When I backed up to try to finish the Kmartfeedback survey & ENTER MY 19 DIGIT RECEIPT NUMBER It said I was already enrolled. How was this possible without the 19 digit number? I feel misled! WHATS UP??!!

Comments

Ro
  20th of Mar, 2008

07432 031808 002 44212

Ej
  21st of Mar, 2008

sucks some times, under standing. every tries to be a winner, but thing people do'nt THINK.

Ej
  21st of Mar, 2008

#0300903180802635633, Here's My nineteendiget code.thanks for playing kmartfeedback.com

Ev
  25th of Mar, 2008

many thanks to the custumer service, when i need help, the person that was in this moment, have attention to me, and always i went to my home with all the things that i need. thanks
eva ortiz

9th of Apr, 2008

me atendieron muy bien. me ayudaron en todo lo que nesecite. es mi tienda favorita.

R
  15th of May, 2008

Ho
  16th of May, 2008

the only problem i experenced was there were many items that did not have a price posted for the items. there were several items i wanted to buy but their were no prices.examples ;one liter of lipton ice tea, bagged hersey candy as well as soft drinks on the floor with no price posted. i believe that any store that in the business of selling goods need to have all prices visiable for the coustomer to see or they may find themselves out of business!

In

8th of Jul, 2008

who set this up there is no 19 digit receipt site

Sy
  13th of Jul, 2008

I do not agree with the other view

He
  15th of Jul, 2008

iwas at kmart on 120 e sunset drive waukesha wi 53186 . I HAD MY 2 GRANDKIDS WITH ME. THERE WAS ONLY ONE LINE OPEN, THERE WAS 10 OTHER PEOPLE IN LINE WITH ME . THAY DIDNT EVEN TRY TO OPEN ANOTHER LINE ! A NICE LADY LET ME GO BEFORE HER BECAUSE SHE COULD SEE THAT MY GRANDKIDS WERE GETTING YIRED OF WANTING. MY 19DISIT IS04376 071508 001 25787

Ap
  29th of Jul, 2008

i liked everything i get

Ap
  29th of Jul, 2008

my 19 digit number is 03325 072908 004 83259

1st of Sep, 2008

MY RECEIPT# 0339608200803414277

Pa
  27th of Sep, 2008

I have been trying to submit the 19 digit number (03570 092508 009 82437) to take the survey and cannot find a way to complete this. There are to many other sites it sends me to! I want to win $2, 500!

Ch
  1st of Oct, 2008

HEY...EVERYONE! TO PUT IN YOUR RECEIPT# DO THIS...

You see up on top where http:// is... go there and add kmartfeedback.com Erase everything else and hit your green arrow or go button and you will get to the right site...GOOD LUCK!

Ch
  1st of Oct, 2008

Forgot to tell you something. Use the receipt# (all/Only numbers) not the bar code number (it has letters in it) Best Wishes!

Wa
  18th of Dec, 2008

My receipt # is 03484 121808 006 16836. You really need to take care of this. I don't know how long it has been going on but it looks like a long time. 2, 500.00 gift card, huh!