Kmartfeedback.com / No such survey to win gift card!

1 dalton, DE, United States Review updated:

This was nothing but a scam on kmarts part to give feedback to win a gift card for 2500.00, there is no such site!

Comments

Je
  29th of Nov, 2007

I too was not able to enter feedback for $2,500.00 Kmart gift card. If there is no gift card, then don't advertise it. It is also unexceptionable for anyone to have to enter the conformation code 20 times or more before it will go thru.

Ju
  30th of Nov, 2007

I attempted to enter the feed back according to my receipt. The site was unavailable. Why advertise what you can't deliver?

Li
  30th of Nov, 2007

I agree with the others this is nothing but a scam and K-Mart should be ashamed for doing this.
I may just stop shopping there from now on!

30th of Nov, 2007

I was put on hold after calling the number on the web site, I sat there fore 10 minutes with dead silence in my ear. What is up with Kmart!

Te
  30th of Nov, 2007

This is typical kmart bull@@@@. Every single Kmart store I have been in across the united states has had poor service, inaccurate sales adds, filthy restrooms, and unorganized stores. I think Sears made a huge mistake merging with kmart. This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Ki
  1st of Dec, 2007

I can only comment on my k-mart in Jefferson City, MO. I would much rather shop there than wal-mart, or any place else. I COULDNT ALWAYS SAY THAT, BUT FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS MY K-MART HAS REALLY STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE. The store, including the bathrooms is always clean, the service has never disappointed me. and I usually find everything I need, If I had any complaints it would be they dont carry enough nascar items. so if you are really unhappy with your k-mart then come to Jefferson city, Mo. the store is great, the service is wonderful and you will have a great shopping expeiriance, KUDOS TO YOU JEFFERSON CITY K-MART.

One Happy Customer.

Gi
  1st of Dec, 2007

I agree with all the the complaints about the $2500 gift card. There is no such thing. This is definitely fraud.

Su
  1st of Dec, 2007

No Web site found. We shopped at store #3159 and were treated very well. My receipt #03159 112907 003 93579.

1st of Dec, 2007

I really thought K-Mart was a reputable firm until I tried this survey. I could not find any survey or anything about one except complaints. I will still shop at K-Mart, but this was uncalled for. We shop at store #4361 and my receipt #04361 113007 011 76022. I hope K-Mart never lets this happen again.

Li
  1st of Dec, 2007

Try using a different search engine. I was unable to find the kmart survey as well using yahoo. I tried using google and it came right up.

An
  2nd of Dec, 2007

I was quite shocked with Kmarts false advertisement of a 2500 dollare gift card but then again the way store merchants are now . I dont think any of should be. They think of one thing and one thing only SALES.
I only went back to Kmart as they are the only ones that still have layaway and I am low income and thats the only way i can afford to do my holiday shopping.
the store i shop at is 3837 and my receipt number is#03837 120107 0724499. Why lie? It will only hurt the store chain with public .

De
  2nd of Dec, 2007

I, too, expected to find a survey with the chance to win a gift card. As long as I'm here, I may as well add my 2 cents. Store #3396 in Poughkeepsie, NY is a mess. The restrooms are so filthy my boyfriend wouldn't use them (takes a lot for a man to say this). Sun. morning one register was open with the line circling through the store; I put everything back and left. I think it's worth a little extra drive to shop at Target.

Ke
  2nd of Dec, 2007

I to went to the fake website for nothing. I guess i will go back to Walmart and shop there for now on.

2nd of Dec, 2007

No such website. What is KMart doing about this? Walmart - here I come!

De
  2nd of Dec, 2007

Have been trying to do feed back for 2500 gift card , but won,t let me do it. If not going too let us enter, then why do you have it on end of the receipt have. I,m sure not only one complaining. Go to you @& walmart. Like to go both, both have better prices then other places.

Sh
  2nd of Dec, 2007

I too must agree with all the others, that have found this to be a scam of Kmart, since the site doesn't exit. I think KMART should send us a gift card to make up for their false advertisement, and for wasting my valuable time. I shopped at the Kmart store in Pinole CA. My recipt # is 03531 112607 022 06658, the date was 11/26/07.

2nd of Dec, 2007

A good shopping experience. Local, and friendly.

Je
  2nd of Dec, 2007

in spanish en 11 3o o7 realice compras en el establecimiento # 4738 con el recibo #0472811300701061958 Habitualmente hago compras en Kmart por las siguientes razones amplio surtido de mercancias que resuelven mis necesidades mercancias de excelente calidad y un exquisito trato de sus trabajadores que siempre brindan su mejor servicio y ayudan con orientaciones

Da
  2nd of Dec, 2007

PLEASE READ THIS!!Kmart rips people off! I was almost ripped off by Kmart! I shopped there on Black Friday to buy the new Star Wars Commerative Tin Collection set. These sets were $37.89, A RAISED PRICE, nomally they are anywhere from $24.99-$29.99. I've bought these items before. I have all the other Tin Collections. I told the guy at the check-out.
There was also a " Buy one Star Wars item and get the other for 50% off" deal for these items, this of course is a savings of $18.95 on my receipt, which really isn't a savings at all if you do the math. Just to buy one of these items at $37.89 brings the total above $40.00 after the taxes are added on. Kmart raised the price practically $10.00 each for these items to scam people with the Black Friday sale. The raised price $10 + $10(2 items for the sale)=$20 and the savings is only $18.95.
They were $29.99 a piece WITH the same buy one get one for 50% off deal at a nearby Sears, which of course bought them there and took the others back to Kmart for a refund. I saved so much more buying them at the Sears. I thought both stores were supposed to be the same. Is Kmart allowed to raise the price themselves?? This price wasn't raised because of it being a newly released Kmart Exclusive either because it was still $29.99 at the Sears as stated above. Other Tin Collections are the same $29.99 or less at Walmart. I caught Kmart ripping me off and took my merchandise back. Receipt #04054 112307 002 02101.

Al
  2nd of Dec, 2007

I usually never shop at Kmart because I do have to agree with alot of others as far as it's not very organized,it's not very clean and they do not have much to choose from unless your shopping Martha Stewarts line.But I did give them a try because they are the only ones now that still do lay-a-way.It has come in handy considering I have a 7 year old thats hard to hide gifts from.But then I get online to register my feedback and see there isnt such a website!!Can't say I'll be going back next year to Christmas shop!!!I'm going in tomorrow to get my lay-a-way out and i'm going to ask them about this scam!