Kmart / waste of time.
As I was doing some online shopping for Christmas, I check out the Kmart website. They had great discounts, so I decided to order something. I filled my cart and was ready to enter my credit card details, and only then I realized that every single item that I had added showed up as unavailable! After spending all that time I felt very disappointed. They hadn't refreshed their page, so it was impossible to tell were the items available or not. I had no idea that these items were unavailable until I checked my cart. I don't know if the problem is fixed now, but this was my bad experience. They need to keep their site refreshed and updated.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - return/ refund
- Kmart Stores - service at firle store adelaide south australia
- Kmart Stores - bonus points 
- Kmart Stores - unacceptable behavior by a store associate
- Kmart Stores - customer service