Kmartwashing machine

I purchased washing machine on 20-09-2017 and took deleivery on 21-09-2017. I open it and try to start it. But s washing machine did not work. I approach at kmart (the vendor) on 22-09-2017. They ctold that its not the responsibility of kmart. They told that its the responsibilty of customer to ring to technician and get it repaired.

Dear sir, I purchased this machine in good faith and paid all money on the dt.20-09-2017 but I deprived to use this machine.

When I purchased and paid I thought that its a new machine and its computrised and automatic machine. But neither it is automatic nor computeried as well as not working and also its electric wire insulation is damaged which may leed to injury or casualty.

Please give me justice.

Thanks
Your's trully
Manmeet singh

Comments

• Kr
      Nov 28, 2007
    Kmart - service stinks!
    Kmart 4276
    2244 S.Reynolds Rd.
    Maumee
    Ohio
    kmartfeedback.com

While shopping on nov, @6:22 pm I noticed a number of sale signs that were from black friday and saturday sales when I was checking out I told the cashier about the sign which was for one of the items he offhandedly stated " sorry about that, you must have good eyesight to notice. We only have four people to close the store at night " I then told him that from a customer standpoint that was not good business practice and from working in retail and other experiences with walmart, krogers and the andersons if a sign was wrong or still in place they would honor it, he said "well we don't do that " had I not been in the store shopping for over two hours I probably would have walked out, as I was leaving he said "i'll tell someone about the signs. As I left the store I thought I will stop at customer service and tell the nice ladies there. What a mistake that was they argued with me that some things we're on sale and when I tried to tell them the signage was expired they continued to be rude that was the greatest customer service ever. The reynolds road kmart is always void of customers and I know this customer will seek my purchases at other stores after this experience. All I tried to do was help them with an oversight and was treated like dirt. Thanks so much and merry christmas to you!!! My receipt #[protected].

Dec 11, 2007
    Kmart - bad manager costomer complaints
    901 w lake ave
    Peoria
    Illinois
    Phone: [protected]

i went into stor to redeam a voucher i recieved and they called for the manager to come up to help and it took her 3 calls to come to the front and she made the comment she had things to do as she was walking near. then she tried for 45minutes to figure out why or what was wrong with the register or the voucher and still told me i was not able to use my voucher i will be calling the place in the morning also to see if it was my voucher but before i left my house i called a sears rep on the phone and was told it was good to use. i have been to this store many of times and when you have a question or a problem it is like pulling teeth to get help and to me that is no way to treat a costomer. thank-you for your time.
    kari smith

• Ji
      Dec 23, 2007
    Kmart - lack of cashiers at christmas time
    2985 Cottingham EXPWY
    Pineville
    Kentucky
    Phone: [protected]

We went to kmart yesterday (12/22/07) to do last minute christmas shopping. Upon completing our items we went to check out in the extremely long line (20 people) , for 2 cashiers. We were in line for 40 minutes, and during this time the line increased to 40. Someone requested more cashiers on 4 occasions, after the 3rd request, 1 showed up. I do not understand why, this close to christmas and with lots of people in the store, one does not see management, or other employees. I did notice 12 customers within this timeframe leave items on the floor and walk out. Would like to say sorry about the capital letters but I am extremely angry !!! If I don't here a solution to this problem by 12/30/07, I am reporting to better business bureau. Oh and by the way receipt# [protected] and store # 3728... Again store # 3728...In pineville, la.

• Je
      Dec 25, 2007

K mart is the worst retail store in america i dont know what there problem is, when i went there the day after thanksgiving they were out of something that was in the sales paper the manager told me that i could go to wal mart and they would honer there price i looked at the manager and said i would rather spend my money at wal mart the only reason i came hear was for the sale item but i sure wont be coming back,they were bad before but there customer service got worse after sears bought them out.

• Tr
      Mar 26, 2008
    Kmart - employee stealing
    KMart
    374 WINDSOR HWY, RTE 32
    Vails Gate
    New York
    Phone: [protected]

I don't what it takes to get a response from this complaint, but this is my second one on the subject. While in my local kmart store, I was standing behind a customer who needed an item priced checked. The cashier took it upon herself, eventhough there was 7 other customer's in line and only one other register was open and that too had a long line. There was cashier's at customer service who could have helped, but that would mean geeting off the cell phone and stop picking at their finger nails. Anyway, when the cashier, keyle, came back, she did not have the same item that the customer needed a price check for, actually, I checked the item she had and it was smaller and worth a lesser value, but keyle rung up the items that the lesser charge and the customer was like, oh, thanks! I made the comment to the customer behind me whom also was watching all of this, that same people would go to jail for doing that, keyle replied, really, and proceeded to do what she was doing. And by the way, that little comment caused a gasp from the customer behind me and caused me to check the real price of those items. The date, again is as follows 3/10/08 4:34pm at kmart store #9462. Since I am not sure where my information goes, here it is tresanne reed, 44 johnes street, #205j newbugh, ny [protected]-522-2732

Mar 26, 2008

you are stupid- get over it

• Am
      Mar 27, 2008
    Kmart - boy's t-shirts
    ALL KMARTS!!!!!

27 march 2017

This is beyond a comlpaint. The boy's graphics t-shirts with derrogetory comments about women, disrespect to parents, promotion of ignorance and laziness need to be pulled from every kmart in the world. Kmart refuses to sell music with any swearing, disrespect to women or drug refrence without it being edited. Kmart claims to do this in order to safegaurd children against these messages. Why would a corporation censor one department for the safety of our children only to target them directly in the departments dedicated to children specificlly. I have purchased four of the t-shirts today. As these shirts are now my property, and I will be recieving no financial gain from so doing, I will be sharing these photo’s with anyone I feel may be able to assist me. Kmart has apparently not learned from the "promblem solved" stick figure boy's t-shirt which cause d major controversy in 2017. Spokesman stacie behler was quoted during that controvers y stating, "we have initiated a more robust review process of the content that appears on or clothing to make sure it is consistent with our core values on ' familyness. ' " she further states, "as soon as it was brought to our attentition, we pulled the product because it is so inconsistant with our core values that it should never have shown up on the floor in the first place. " oh, really?

• Ge
      May 05, 2008
    Kmart - mis-leading info
    KMart
    Florence Blvd
    Casa Grande
    Arizona
    Phone: [protected]

My reciept #09101 o5o108 004 72527 directs me to site for survey and possible prize. There is no USA site for kmartfeedback. The Australian site will not allow entry without an Australian phone number. I suspect the New Zealand site will not allow either.
    My wife is a Sears Holdings stock-holder, and we do not like to see OUR customers treated this way!
    If the site is down there should be a re-direct with information.

• Pa

Gift card — not even with a 19 digit receipt number
    What a scam

• He
      Jun 11, 2008
    Kmart - no web site as advertised
    Ephrata
    Pennsylvania

Tried to enter wrangler's dad & dale jr. contest (www.kmart.com/dadanddale) advertised in a kmart sales ad under four different servers in the allowed dates given, but there is no such site. fire the idiots working for kmart's online contests! even i know how to make a website that works & i'm a stay at home mom! very dissappointed in kmart (as usual) !

• Aj
      Jun 13, 2008

Tried to Enter Wrangler's Dad & Dale Jr. Contest (www.kmart.com/dadanddale) advertised in a Kmart sales ad under numerous servers inside the alloted dates, but there is NO such site. How does a corporation vete it's hiring of an effective web staff. Not only do they get a zero for the contest on this one but, score a big fat zero in the court of public opinion as a Wrangler Associate. The person that needs to be fired on this campaign is the corporate moran in charge of pulling the trigger. Something so elementary has drawn attention to numerous participants as a sham. It has the made the Kmart & Wranler contest crap. Very dissappoint in Kmart (as usual)!

Jun 13, 2008

I am a stay at home mom of a 11 year old daughter and a 7 year old son and I have MS. So my husband has been doing everthing for our family. So I wanted to give him somthing speacial for fathers day and with kmarts stupid ad made me excited till I looked it up and it was a stupid skam. I can not drive because of my disease or I would be at kmart complaining but I just wanted you to know I AM EXTREMLY MAD!!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I will NEVER beleive kmart again. I would like a response back from someone with some ### in their pants.The next time you run an ad like this make sure it is (LAGITEMATE)!!! I was upset over the ad don't disappoint me and and not give me the respect by not responding to my letter.

• Tr
      Jun 24, 2008

I entered the contest everyday with no problem, and I dislike Kmart anyway.

• Ju
      Sep 27, 2008

i just came back from shopping at k-mart and the sales receipt says visit www. k-mart feedback .com for a chsnce to win a 2500 dollar k-mart giftcard, can't find any such website

• Li
      Oct 10, 2008
    Kmart - really bad experienve in store
    Texarkana
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

There were many people in line at the pharmacy and several people working, but only 1 checking out. The person checking out took a customer with approx. 35 items at the pharmacy checkstand, when there is a sign that says 10 items only at pharmacy checkout. I stood in line 35 minutes and finally another person (Of the 5 employees back behind the counter) came out and opened another register and started checking. She could have been checking all the time with that many people in line. And with that many people in line, the other cashier should have directed the person with the 35 items in a 10 item checkout to the front checkout counters. This was suppossed to be the pharmacy line where you pick up your prescription.

• La
      Nov 02, 2008
    Kmart - kmart feedback
    5132 6th ave
    Tacoma
    Washington
    Phone: [protected]

I attempted the survey a few times and only cycled through a long series of "offers". At initation of survey it said you did not have to buy anything, yet close to the end (what i assumed had to be close to the end) it said that i HAD to select any offer to consider, but that i would not have to follow through with the offer. This is time consuming and deceptive. Not only did i not get an entry into the promoted contest, i didnt get to voice my opinions about mr recent shopping experience.i do not need new windows- my house has them. I have no children i dont need enfamil. i dont watch movies so netflix was out. I am young ao the medical and mobility products were not applicable either.

• Li
      Nov 22, 2008

I was shopping at Kmart in Terre Haute, Indiana on November 21, 2017. I don't shop at Kmart very often but it looked like you had a good advertisment so my son and I decided to do our shopping there.
    When we questioned Chynna about the $5.00 off of $50.00. She got upset with us right at the start. We then asked how much did I spend and how much more I needed to spend. She said she couldn't tell us because it woun't come up on the register. We then asked for a manager to come to the register where we were. She was a very young girl and she wasn't much help either.
    I spent $101.11 and I also had some coupons to come off of this amount which made a total of $96.32 which I wrote a check for the amount. I only needed $3.50 to make me spend $50.00. I would of appreciated it if her attitude had been different because she couldn't tell us what amount of grocery items I had bought. She made a big deal out of the $5.00 off coupon. It would of been nice if she would of told us how much more I had to spend and did I want to pick up some more groceries to make up the difference. I was so frustrated I never even thought of getting another product or two to make up the difference which she still said she didn't know. She was rude about all of this and all she wanted to do was for us to leave so she would't have to deal with the problem. The amount finally came up on the register the price of items she couldn't tell us when she did something on the register.
    Another thing she must of been training another girl and she took over and told her to go to the customer service I guess and help there.
    Chynna also told the girl she didn't have to separate any of the food items from the rest of my groceries. My son had already checked out and he was resacking the goceries because she told her she didn't have to do this. She had candles, canned food mixed in with the Martha Stewart ornaments that I had purchased. Other items of household cleaning supplies with food items. It was a mess and this sure isn't the way you sack groceries. If my son hadn't been watching it would of been hard to say what kind of a mess I would of had when I got home. My 4 pound of sugar was busted when I got home. I don't know what happened to the sugar.
    My experience wasn't the best and I have had problems before of being charged to much or telling me an item wasn't on sale and it was in the Kmart advertisment. So you have to really watch because the young girls don't seem to care. Not all of them are like this but some are.
    I don't feel that a person has to be treated like this and I am not going to go back to the Kmart store. She didn't even say THANK YOU or come and shop with us again. I am treated much better at WalMart, Sears, Big Lots, Aldi and the bread store and other businesses than this and I don't have to shop at Kmart if I am going to be treated in a disrespectful manner as I was there.
    I purchased my Christmas Tree at Kmart a Martha Stewart 7 foot tree and ornament, bulbs, and every year I try to add to my ornaments which I did last night because Martha usually comes out with new ones every year. So I do come to the store at different times of the year.
    I feel like the way thing are economy problems this sale was a good one and the customer should of been treated with respect and courtiously and not treated this way at all. This hurts a store or any other business if customers are treated unfairly as we were treated.
    Ahe acted like she knew all of the answers and the one about not sorting groceries from cleaning supplies and ect. was very poor on her part because this isn't the way you bag groceries.
    I had a business once and I know how it is to deal with the public but I also know that if customers aren't treated correctly they don't come back to the store to buy anything because they weren't treated in the right way. Big Lots know how to treat people and they are friendly and very helpful. We go there every week and sometimes more than once a week. This is where the proper attitude and kindness come from friendly and courtious employees. Even Menards and Lowes treat you better than we were treated at Kmart.
    I don't complain usually about anything if I am treated in the right manner.

Linda

484 Boston Road
    Billerica
    Massachusetts
    Phone: [protected]

first off you only have ONE handicap shopping cart!!

secondI was over charged $1.00 on each of the 8 boxes of chocolates I purchased

Hadto ask for a bag to put my chocolates in
    and I got one bag for 8 3lbs boxes of chocolates

Poor parking spaces also for handicap people

I don't thin I will be shopping much this season at KMart as it is not convienent for me

Sorry as I like KMart

• Da
      Dec 12, 2008
    Kmart - overcharge/scan accuracy
    Batavia
    New York

I am very upset I went xmas shopping I only have 1 day to shop because i work in retail also but when I looked at my reciept when i got to my car I $ 9.00 in mistakes I had just waiting in line because of another issue with the person in front of me but I am paticient due to my job but I watched the stuff ring up but it looked as if it was ok but it was not I bought some kids items that were 5.99 each or buy 2 and get them for 8.00 well they all were 5.99 no discount taken off I am very dissapointed due to Kmart is the only store i like to shop at. I pass a WalMart and a Target because of the normal good service but lately nothing rings up right and if its wrong you have to go back and get the wrong sign to prove you are right, like the woman in front me.
    please look into this issue cause I love Kmat and want continue shopping there.I drive 25 miles to shop this store with Walmart only 2 miles from me.

Darlene Bowman
    12611 Presbyterian St.
    Knowlesville N.Y.14479 [protected]@gmail.com

• La
      Jan 05, 2009
    Kmart - disillusioning customers about survey and and non-customer service of employees
    KMART
    Levittown
    Pennsylvania

The premise of an existing web site for feedback on visits to K-mart which are non-existant. This is a real scam The website Does Not exist and is a waste of shoppers time. I now understand why Wal-Mart is doing so well. They are straight up with their customers with no pretense. I will Never go to KMart again and will advise everyone I know to do the same.
    Another thing is the so-called customer service of the employees. It really stinks. They are rude and ignorant. When you ask a question or for some help the totally ignore you or act as thought you're bothering them. This is what you get when you hire the type of people you do for minimum wage. It's no wonder your company is or was in Bankruptcy. I have answered other surveys for many stores and pharmacy's and if this was legitimate you could also offer an 800 number to complete the survey. Just remember in the world we live in not everyone has the availability or use of a computer.

Jan 11, 2009

I checked this out myself just for curiosity - went to keyword: kmartfeedback.com and it did indeed exist. You click on English or Spanish and it leads you to a page where you enter your receipt number and go from there. What's up with the complaints? I know other places like restaurants have the same setup and I have never had a problem getting them to pull up.

• Rl
      Jul 22, 2009
    Kmart - purchased shirts but did not get them
    R. L. G.
    Blythe
    California
    Phone: [protected]

Purchased items at the checkout in the garden department. Only purchased a few items (toiletries, cracker jacks, and 2 tank tops). I paid cash. When we were getting our change she was talking to us about mango & milk drinks how it keeps her hydrated because we were going to buy a coke but decided it wasn't refreshing enough. We were discussing this with ourselves (my husband & I). She started telling us how in her family they eat mango once a day & how it keeps the cool for the day. I picked up 2 bags and she continued talking. She was pleasant but distracted us to what we were doing abit. We took the bags took them home and placed on kitchen counter. When I looked thru the bags the 2 tank tops were not in there. I know for sure I left them on the counter and someone either took them thinking they were theirs. I know they did not come home with me. I had 2 bags only . I shop there quite often but she was a distraction that caused me to leave my bag. When I went back, she said I know I saw you leave with the bags. Well of course I left with 2 bags but they didn't have the shirts in them. The store is going to take the side of the employee, but I know I didn't take them with me. The shirts were only $5 apiece, but I needed them for a trip. What ticked me off some more was the fact I had to wait for some authority person who was not even in the store. I had to wait at the service desk waiting for a phone call on what could be done. The employee finally said, NO I saw her take the bag, then that was it. And yes she saw me take the 2 bags, but my shirts were not in them. I live in a small town where Kmart is our only store. But this experience, I will no longer purchase my things here due to the fact that your employees look in your face and tell you that you are lying. I will go to the new Walmart that they opened up 40 minutes away. Very, very disappointed in our Kmart for their lack of authority in the store. Very tacky. The employees name was Himani Receipt # [protected]

• Al
      Jul 23, 2009

I'VE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO FIND K-MART FEEDBACK. COM. NO SUCH SITE. I AM GOING TO TRY CALLING CORPORATE OFFICE TO SEE WHAT'S GONIG ON. VERY FRUSTRATING. WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN $2, 500.00 GIFT CARD.

• Lu
      Aug 13, 2009
    Kmart - sale prices
    sunland park Kmart
    El Paso
    Texas

I put clothes on layaway that were on sale, the girl that was in layaway ringing up the clothing and they were not ringing up the sale price, she then told me when i get my clothes off layaway they would then honor the sale and refund me $60.00 back. When I got my stuff out and went to the service desk, they would not honor the sales. I was there for 2 and a half hours arguing to give me the money they owed me. The assistant manager came up and she told me no. What I want to know is why do they have sales if they are not going to honor them. The service ladys were very rude and were laughing at me, cuz i used my sisters employee discount, which shouldn't have mattered cuz i still should of got the sale prices. In the end I didnt get neither, but I did put a big complaint ont he store, and I will never shop at that kmart here in El Paso TX on Sunland Park./

Nov 15, 2009
    Kmart - lied about contest
    1650 airport blvd
    Pensacola
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

I do have a huge complaint. My receipt states if I do your survey I could have a chance of winning 2, 500. How would this company feel if I sued over false advertisement?

• Sh
      Nov 15, 2009

So what the hell is your complaint?

• Do
      Apr 10, 2010
    Kmart - always being over charged
    Newark
    Delaware
    Phone: 1/302/981/1990

I have always shopped at Kmart and besides things not being priced I still shopped there. Now with a loss of income I mostly buy things on sale and add my purchase along the way. The past 3 shopping trips I have looked at my receipt and see certain items have not rung up with the sale price. I have gone back and I do get a refund, always with the cashier having an attitude. Sorry not my mistake, I just want my sale price. I am very upset wondering how many times I have shopped there, have I been over charged. Trust me now I wont leave the store until I check my receipt first. That is if I go back. My 19 digit receipt number is [protected] . Donna Lindbergh

May 11, 2010
    Kmart - one of employees has some loud unprofessional words to say about my return
    kmart.com

I am a customer at the Kmart on Belle Chasse Highway in Gretna, La. I always shop at Kmart, most of the time I do layaways and sometimes if I am not satisfied with my purchase I will return them but everytime I return something back to the store this lady name Theresa (who sometimes works in the layaway or in the front of the store) has some loud unprofessional words to say about my return in front of me. I am a regular customer at Kmart and I feel I should not be treated that way weather I buy or returned a purchased I should received customer satisfaction while I'm shopping and it is not of her business what I decide to do. Her job is to satisfy the customers not make me feel unwanted, she does this everytime I return something in the store, I am a customer just like everyone else who is in the store and should get the same satisfaction that everyone gets.