Kmart / Vitasmart Vitamins / improperly marked products!
Vitasmart marked "Buy one, get one free". Cashier charged for each bottle of vitamins - when told there was a sign that said "Buy one get one free", cashier looked in ad and told me they weren't on sale and argued with me about it, actually in a rude fashion. She then went to the vitamin isle - saw the sign and YANKED the sign off the product. She then proceeded to the cashier stand, charged me the "signed price" and was very abrupt about it as though I had made a mistake. No apologies, just
COLDNESS I left the store with a bad feeling, and thought to myself "no wonder KMart is in bad financial condition. I was in the store at approx.
10:45 A.M. on December 10, 2007. Her name was MARION.
More Kmart / Vitasmart Vitamins Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - Customer Service 
- Kmart Stores - coupon
- Kmart Stores - diamond earrings
- Kmart Store Oxenford Qld - customer toilet
- Kmart Stores - photo service