Kmart / rain check

1 374 Windsor Hwy Route 32Vails Gate, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 845-561-2334

Since October 28th I have been carrying around a rain check for a Panasonic DECT 6.0 phone system with 3 handsets for $69.99. I began calling the store daily to see if they had received a shipment. Then continue calling every other day, now every 3 days. When I was in the store on Wed of this week I was told to call the beginning of next week. When I call someone always has to go look to see if they came in. Wouldn't you think when a product was called for daily or regularly someone's tentacles would be up and watching for that particular product when the shipment is unpacked so I can be told immediately whether or not the product came in? And...is there any chance that this particular shipment will ever come to the Vails Gate store? How can you advertise a product that you do not carry? This store is 40 minutes from my home so I cannot go there every day to check. Is there any other way to get this phone?

Very truly yours,

Barbara

Comments

• Ba
      21st of Nov, 2008