Kmart - Survey/chance To Win $2500 Card / no site exists

1 Yankton, SD, United States Review updated:

Sales slip dated today 12/5/07 asks for feedback of my shopping experience with Kmart. After filling out the online survey, I "could win a $2,500 Kmart gift card." The e-address printed on the back of the receipt does not seem to exist. Tried kmartfeedback.com , tried www.kmartfeedback.com, tried http://kmartfeedback.com, all to no avail. I did have a few comments to make and would still like to make them.

Comments

11th of Dec, 2007

todo estuvo bien grasias

• Da
      18th of Oct, 2008

I frequently visit the K-Mart store in Tullahoma to check and see what they have, also to check on prices of various items. Generally I find the people working there are friendly and very helpful. The merchandise always seems to be of decent quality, and at a fair price.

• Sh
      23rd of Mar, 2009

The store i shopped at a kmart in australia and i found that the severs and workers are very helpful and friendly towards the custimors . the brand and quality at kmart is excellent and the structure and setting of it all just makes finding things so easy! i myself always do my shopping here not at target, bigW, myer or other shops they would never have anything as good as your shop.i recently bought an itunes card and how long it took to get it ready was around 1 second. it is so good to come shopping here at kmart!

• Ka
      5th of Jun, 2009

I was at kmarts and the lines are always long .it only be like 2 lines open went the rest of the staff members are standing around doing nothing and why do the person at the door always ask to see your receipt like somebody is going to walk out with a baskets full of stuff or a shopping bag full of stuff .And why i cant find the survey site but other then that i dont have a problem with Kmarts receipt#0981406030901140366

• Gr
      14th of Jun, 2009

I just shopped in June '09 in Maine, USA and went to fill oout the survey. There's no such server address as kmartfeedback.com

so no $2, 500 prize entry...

• My
      19th of Aug, 2009

I JUST WENT TO KMART ON 8/17/09 AND THERE ARE NO SUCH WEB SITE AS WWW.KMARTFEEDBACK.COM RECEIPT #0352208170900120136

• My
      19th of Aug, 2009

WHY IS THAT

26th of Apr, 2010

My reciept# is 07390 04310 006 37983 there is no place to to tell you about my K-mart experience and file my comments at www.kmart feedback .com. Why do you tempt us with the possibility of winning a 2500 dollar gift card when the site does not exist for recording our comments? All I found were ads for buying clothes and other items. What is up with you K-mart people?

26th of Apr, 2010

I already posted my comment in the above text. from Rose Ward reciept 07390 042310 006 37983

19th of Dec, 2011

La tienda favorita mia es Kmark. pero antes traian muchas sandalias blancas y de color no muy altas y ahora no las taen. medias panty hose grande tampoco traen grandes muchas...Gracias por su atencion. y otra cosa, estaba en la tienda y vi una empleada y la pare y le dije, permiso le puedo hacer una pregunta y lo que me contesto fue que todavia no entraba a trabajar y se voltio y se fue. muy mal de ella verdad? fue una sinple pregunta. ATT. Rosemary