Kmart Stores — sign up in store
I was shopping at your Stockton, Ca store today on Sunday, May 27. I found a bathing suit that was regularly marked $19.99. I saw the attached sign - there were 2 up in the store. Buy ANY bathing suit and receive a free cover up. I questioned it at the check out. The girl came back from talking to a manager on the phone who told her it had to be a certain brand bathing suit. I read the sign again- then questioned customer service and she said it had to be a certain brand and also said they needed to take down the signs. She refused to give me the cover up. I was very disappointed in the customer service! The manager only talked to the employees on the phone and should have come and talked to me and honored the sign. Signs should not be up if they aren't honoring them! There was not a specific brand on the sign- I will attach it! I will not be returning! Very poor customer service by the manager!
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!