Kmart Stores / rude employee at customer service desk
I was making a return in store 7374, West Chester, PA
After waiting in line for 20 minutes for someone to come the returns desk the employee comes behind the desk and takes a phone call that lasted 15 minutes while she informed the customer of all the points they had available in all the different categories. I politely asked her if she could please put the phone call on hold and help the people that have been waiting in line for 20 minutes. With that she became verbally abusive and screaming at me telling me how rude I was next she calls the manager and tells him that there is a crazy customer yelling and causing a scene.
I literally turned around to look and see who she was talking about because I was neither crazy or causing a scene.
The other customers in line agreed she was totally out of line and owed me an apology. To top it off she goes to the customer behind me and waits on them. The customer told her I was next. With that she went on another screaming tirade that she is not waiting on me, get the [censored] out of this store and sarcastically said goodbye.
I have never seen or experienced anything like this before. The manager came out and I told him she should not be in customer service. I was not even given the opportunity to explain what happened. I finally got my refund but I will tell you this...I will never ever shop at a Kmart or Sears ever again. If that is the kind of people they hire then I want nothing to do with them. This woman we clearly crazy and the line of customers agreed.
I do not know her name but I do know she was about 5'2", bleach blond hair and in her forties. I intend to continue to complain until I know something has been done about her behavior
Updated by LKG1, Aug 02, 2018
Let me try to clarify what happen.
There was NO ONE at the desk for 20 minutes
When she finally arrived she saw there were 4 angry customers who had been waiting for 20 mins. (and yes she knew) she should have asked the customer on the phone to please hold. It would have not been any different than if she had me waiting in line for 20 mins and then decided to wait on the person behind me.
AND NO I WAS NOT RUDE
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - product availability 
- Kmart Stores - online order places 
- Kmart Stores - overcharging then applying store credit to overcharge!!! 
- Kmart Stores - 45 day return policy 
- Kmart Stores - customer service