Kmart Stores / overcharging then applying store credit to overcharge!!!
My husband was issued a $12 coupon for the store in Hamilton MT. We went in today to use it. When the coupon was deducted our out of pocket was about $9. I remember thinking for what we got that was a little high. In the car I looked at my receipt and I was charged for 2 @ $3.79 each. I went in and "Shirley" tried to tell me, "You got $12 off at the end. We take a little off each item." OK, I said but I was overcharged to begin with. She tried to make me see where you didn't overcharge me and I still don't see it. She did refund me $3.79 but the $12 should come off the CORRECT price!!!
Shouldn't my out of pocket cost have been $2.28 after $12 credit?
Here are the receipt details. receipt #[protected] - Aug 13, 2018 1:48 PM
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - Customer Service
- Kmart Stores - coupon
- Kmart Stores - diamond earrings
- Kmart Store Oxenford Qld - customer toilet
- Kmart Stores - photo service