Kmart Stores / alcon coupon on bottle

1 McKinleyville, CA, United States Review updated:

My name is Chris Cole I shop at the Kmart here in MckinleyVille CA, been a loyal customer for years now . Bought Alcon solution for my contacts which has a coupon for $1 off at time of purchase . Well the cashier did not take it off and use it which then I returned to the store a second time had to wait 20 minutes in the return line handed a receipt and the coupon to the cashier which your sign says all you need is the original receipt, she then asked me where the product was I told her at home then she told me I can not do this with out the product, since this was my second trip there and a total of 30 minutes wait time between both lines I felt like if that was the case they could grab another of the isle and use it if need be . I am sick of the bad treatment from your cashiers and the lazy Ness that they provide to me every time it seems like anymore . So it does not matter to me but I want this made right or I will take my business elsewhere from here on out . I do not think I should have to make a third trip to get $1 dollar back and if it means that much that you want that dollar then you lose any and all my money from here on out. Thank you Christopher Cole [protected]

Ka
Feb 14, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      14th of Feb, 2018

First thing is you should of mentioned that the coupon wasn't used doh!!!
    When you bought the item

Second you return home i'm sure crying over this alledged dollar, and return without the item? Who fault is that?
    Really???
    Need to grow up

14th of Feb, 2018

Lmao. You’re crying over a dollar? You are sad.

• 9w
      14th of Feb, 2018

@Magicbean guess his mommy forgot his allowance this week lol