Kmart Stores / alcon coupon on bottle

1 McKinleyville, CA, United States Review updated:

My name is Chris Cole I shop at the Kmart here in MckinleyVille CA, been a loyal customer for years now . Bought Alcon solution for my contacts which has a coupon for $1 off at time of purchase . Well the cashier did not take it off and use it which then I returned to the store a second time had to wait 20 minutes in the return line handed a receipt and the coupon to the cashier which your sign says all you need is the original receipt, she then asked me where the product was I told her at home then she told me I can not do this with out the product, since this was my second trip there and a total of 30 minutes wait time between both lines I felt like if that was the case they could grab another of the isle and use it if need be . I am sick of the bad treatment from your cashiers and the lazy Ness that they provide to me every time it seems like anymore . So it does not matter to me but I want this made right or I will take my business elsewhere from here on out . I do not think I should have to make a third trip to get $1 dollar back and if it means that much that you want that dollar then you lose any and all my money from here on out. Thank you Christopher Cole [protected]

Ka
Feb 14, 2018

Comments

14th of Feb, 2018

Lmao. You’re crying over a dollar? You are sad.