Kmart / misleading sales signs

Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9417063947
I shop kmart alot anyways I went last night to purchuse a purse and in the womans clothing section they had a table set up and the sign on the side of the purses sais sail with a list of original prices and then the sale price... When I went up to pay it rang up the original price and I said they are on sale and they said no thats just for apparal.. Well the other side of the sign did say apparal and had some shirts or something on them but I found this very misleading and they were quite snotty with me like I was some dumb # or somthing!!! They need to fix this problem as im sure im not the only one who didnt understand this and I think they should have honored the sign and been a little nicer... Will be my last trip there!!!

Comments

Pa
  8th of Jun, 2012
I also shop at Kmart very frequently. On June 8, 2012, I was shopping for a patio set. The sale sign stated that the 7 piece set was for sale for 200. +, which appeared to be a great price. The patio set had 6 chairs, and the sign said seven pieces. The sales person indicated that this was the price for the 6 chairs only. I indicated to her that 6 chairs + i table = 7 pieces. They stated that the math was incorrect. I have been waiting for hours for the manger to call me/
Rb
  16th of Aug, 2012
I called the health department on my Kmart. Kmart is a piece of ### .

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores