Kmart / rude, mispriced items!
I just got back from Kmart and James the cashier was very rude. While he was ringing up my purchase several thing rang up at different prices then what was on the shelf. When I informed him about it instead of calling to get the right price he just left me there and walked up to the service desk. I corrected him twice on prices and each time he walked away. The reason that Kmart is still open is because of it's customers, If they want to stay open then they need to start treating their customers better. I know it is more stressful during the holiday season but there is no reason to be so rude. 95% of the employees need to get some customer service training.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - product availability 
- Kmart Stores - online order places 
- Kmart Stores - overcharging then applying store credit to overcharge!!! 
- Kmart Stores - 45 day return policy 
- Kmart Stores - customer service