Kmart Online / student desk
I ordered a student desk online on May 9th. I was told delivery will take 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I received an email stating: "We appreciate your business and we are sorry we did not meet your needs. We have credited your account..." I was confused because I was still expecting the desk. I contacted customer service and they said the UPS damaged the desk and had to return it to Kmart. They added that if I still wanted to purchase the desk I had to complete the order online AGAIN.
So I ordered the student desk online again on May 30th. I was told delivery will take 2 weeks. A little prior to 2 week delivery date I contacted customer service to verify the order. They said that UPS could not deliver because my address could not be verified, so they had to return it to Kmart. I used the same previous address (as on my online Kmart account). Furthermore, they told me that if I still wanted to purchase the desk I had to complete the order online AGAIN, which would take 2 weeks. I requested express instead of waiting 2 additional weeks for ground. Since express was $100, they told me they cannot waive the shipping for express. I cancelled that order.
In summary, I had to wait almost 2 months for a non-existant desk that Kmart claims is somehow erred by the courier. I do not believe Kmart's information and am upset that they could not offer anything more than waiving my $21 ground shipping fee.
Thanks in advance,
More Kmart Online Complaints & Reviews
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - misleading advertisement! 
- Kmart Stores - Customer service
- Kmart Stores - layaway
- Kmart Stores - employee 
- Kmart Stores - downy unstoppable 555
- Kmart Stores - online ordering store pickup