Kmart / kmartfeedback.com

MO, United States Review updated:
They give a customer feedback opportunity on the back of the sales tickets with a chance to win gift card but the format of the survey is totally worthless!!!
Whats more, they have no intention of giving away anything !!!
Da

Comments

Ca
  9th of Dec, 2007
survey not valid - no site comes up - $2500 gift card to win
Va
  14th of Dec, 2007
this is crazy!!!!!!kmart needs to reimburse many for all the complaints on the 2,500 survey. i have wasted my time in order for something they consider customer service awards. if it is not valid then why print it that is false advertising. i enjoy kmart more than walmart because it is not so crowed and easier to shop in but after the complaints i have just read i am not sure which store i prefer both are in need of better customer service and something should be done to suffice this fake ad come on kmart think a little smarter!!!!! you are not true to you customers we are the ones who do pay your bills and give you the business by our shopping with you.
Su
  17th of Dec, 2007
whats up with all these scams? Enter your zip code get a shopping card, enter your e-mail address get a shopping card. enter this survey to win a gift card. Get real K mart. I feel this is a scam.
  18th of Dec, 2007
I have tried to go to kmartfeedback.com on different occasions and it always asks if I am looking for another website. One time it somehow went to Australia even though I never filled anything out about Australia! The website is ridiculous!
Ec
  26th of Dec, 2007
I'm not sure what the problem is, but I was able to reach it just now.

"Thank you for visiting KmartFeedback.com!

This survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete."
Sc
  29th of Dec, 2007
Have you tried the website www.kmartfeedback.com ?

Have you tried http://www.tlgsurvey.com/se.ashx?s=3539CD03648C1B7E

They both work for me & I'm directed to the correct website.

Pablo
Tu
  4th of May, 2008
I was given a reciept to give feedback an recieve a chance to win $2500.00. When I tried to register to website does not exist. I did find this complaint website.
Li
  5th of May, 2008
I recieved myself a reciept to enter for 2500.00 gift card but there is no feedback for the survey.What k-mart has is just a regular feedback site but no chance of winning a giftcard.How do I know is there was not a place to enter reciept number or the stores do not show up like silver spring md. again k-mart will do false advertising.
Ja
  11th of Aug, 2008
The clerk at this Kmart took my website info and promised me a $10.00 coupon and a chance to win $2, 500. There is no such website nor was I sent a coupon! I am calling Kmart Corp. to complain. I think they are just after your email address to send you crap!
An
  21st of Aug, 2008
The cash register receipt that I received read at the bottom said quoto "Tell us about your experience & you could win a $2, 500 Kmart gift card. Please visit our website within 7 days of the date of purchase: kmartfeedback.com to complete the survey etc" Unquoto.
Well I did just that, and half way through the survey, it stated not available at this time. I tried and tried to reenter, but same statement. Funny how, it allowed my survey for the questions, but the site shut down to enter me into the drawing for my survey and time. When I called Kmart about this, the service department stated. "Oh, I'm sorry we aren't doing that anymore". Well if they aren't doing it anymore, they should update there computers not to print this on everyone's receipt offering a chance to win "Nothing".
I am so disappointed, but, I must admit, the service and staff were very friendly.
Be
  21st of Aug, 2008
Unable to access website.
Ca
  24th of Aug, 2008
I wanted to to do the kmartfeedback.com and I noticed that many people are complaining about this. It seems to not exist and why is KMart getting away with this fradulant contest it does not make any sense to me as I am a loyal shopper at K-Mart stores. This is ridiculous!
  24th of Sep, 2008
checked out this site according to my register reciept and no such place exits 9/24/08 you could win a 2, 500 kmart gift card when you fill out their survey and use your 19 digit receipt number from your receipt. there was no survey or place to enter a number from your receipt. walmart and target on the other hand both have these sites and are legit, I have been to both sites and filled out a survey and recieved emails in return. very disappointed in this store consdering they are linked with sears.
La
  10th of Oct, 2008
I called the Kmart in West Lebanon NH and spoke to a General Manager today. What a joke that was. He was clueless about the website and said that they had'nt recieved any other phone calls about the site not working. This is really disappointing since I do enjoy our local Kmart due to the fact that it's the only store in our area that still has layaway.

I do believe this is a total waste of my time but will leave my receipt number and date.

Date of shopping was 10/06/08 and the receipt is even date specific and say s we have to complete the survey within 7 days of date of purchase.

07048 100608 003 20369

I do believe this is false advertising but does it matter to Kmart? Doubtedly so!

VtCntrygirl1969@aol.com
Ne
  12th of Oct, 2008
### kmart im not shoppin there again broke as i am they got me lookin all over for this dam website to try to win a 2500 gift card and its a load of bull thats why wal-mart has taken over stop lying to us kmart tryn to get more in the gift card game you know u cant afford to give that much money away if you could the site would be easy to find and easy to use stop giving me this long ### receipts i bought one thing and my receipt was so damn long like i had bought the whole damn store thats wasting too much paper and tree K-MART IS A JOKE!!
Me
  20th of Nov, 2008
you cant get to the website to complete the survey that offers a chance to win$ 2, 500
Jj
  16th of Dec, 2008
This isn't really a complaint...I just wanted to set the record straight here: there IS a website called Kmartfeedback.com, and there IS a survey that you can complete, and when you are finished, you are given the opportunity to enter into a drawing for a $2500.00 giftcard - I know this because I did it myself about two minutes ago!! So I don't really understand what all the fuss is about, but Kmart is on the up-and-up as far as I'm concerned!!
  21st of Dec, 2008
I just wanted to let you know that there is know web sight to win 2, 500 dollar

that isn't right.You shouldn't give out receipts that tell you have a chance to

win when you don't.I thought I was really going to enjoy shopping at Kmart

but now I am having second thoughts. Because all the lies.It would of been alot easyier to shop there because you have layaway and Wal-Mart doesn't.
But now I will propbly go back to wal-mart.
Ll
  24th of Feb, 2009
I ENJOY SHOPPING AT THE 'K' IN MILFORD THE EMPLOYEES ARE WORKING HARD TO HELP IN ALL SITUATIONS.SOME CUSTOMERS ARE ASKING TO MUCH, JUST TO GET A BETTER BARGIAN AND GIVE THE EMPLOYEES A HARD TIME. I SAY HURRAY TO THE EMPLOYEES.I DO NOT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE MILFORD STORE...THANKS LLOYD lloyd_r_jacobs@sbcglobal.net
Ll