Kmart / feedback survey

1 Church St. Extension Greenvile, SC 29605Greenville, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 864-242-5414

I visited the website and there was no place to enter my reciept number for the survey, nor a survey to take. I feel that this is an injustice to all customers of kmart. The reciept states, "kmart values your feedback tell us about your experience & you could win a $2, 500 kmart gift card. Please visit our website within & daus of the date of perchase: kmartfeedback.com to complete the survey, you will need the 19 digit reciept number from your receipt. " my name is angel madden 102 connelly road marietta, sc 29661 and my receipt # [protected] the date of my visit was: 01/09/09 at 5:40pm I spent a total of $66.32 at this store. I don't know if this statement of mine will do any good, but things such as this make one think twice about doing business with them when they lie about valuing your feedback as a customer. This website was just a waste of time, but to write this complaint was worth every minute. Thank you for taking time to read my complaint about kmart stores. Angel madden

Comments

• Ti
      29th of Nov, 2007

when visiting the store we found long register lines and cashiers repeating pages overhead for manager assitance on the front end , when responce came from the manger, two of the three cashiers open required help, and the lines were 6 people deep at the registers. also i had a reciept for customer feedback, but the site kmartfeedback has no prompt for the customer survey. my receipt # 03016 112907 031 18471. not a very good showing for kmart this early into the holidat season.

• Be
      22nd of Dec, 2007

I myself had a very good experience at kmart, i didn't have to stand in the linrs long.and that at X-mas time is a plus. YOUR SALES ASSOCIATES WERE SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I have to say that my to kmart was actu ally better than WALMART. I THANK YOU FOR THAT. THE STORE WAS VERY NEAT AND DECORATED. X-MAS IDEAS WERE RIGHT AT OUR FINGER TIPS.THE CHECK OUT LINES WERE MOVING FAST I WAS REALLY IMPRESS THE WAY THEY WERE GETTING THE CUSTOMERS OUT OF THE STORE WITH A SMILE A BEING POLITE AND FRIENDLY ALSO. IT MADE TIMR IN LINE SEEM VERY SHORT. THANK YOU !THANKYOU! THANK YOU!

25th of Dec, 2007

If you go to www.kmartfeedback.com it works.

• Li
      3rd of Aug, 2008

was told by cashier to get online to fill out survey and i would have a chance to win a gift card. i could not get on the site, but i still like kmart and will shop there i have for many years.

• Ba
      11th of Sep, 2008

Kmart is giving out receipts with a contest to win a $2500 gift card if you give them feedback on your shopping experience. The contest doesn't exist. There no website for it. It's a scam!

• Pr
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I read the complaintsd about their receipts in Dec. 2007, and I just got the same receipt in September 2008. Still weith the survey and $2500. gift card. They need to correct this people are spending time looking for this survey which can't be found. I will not shop there again for this reason. If you can lie to me on my receipt tehn you will like to me about your prices and quality for merchandise.

• Gi
      6th of Oct, 2008

I agree that comment on receipts is misleading -- especially when the cashier explicitly brought my attention to the "survey" and the opportunity to win $2, 500 gift card. Otherwise, it probably would have gone unnoticed. Is this a hoax? Or perhaps just a ploy to get e-mail addresses? Either way, the "advertising" is deceptive, and I don't like it.

I shop at K-Mart because it's convenient to where I work. However, I am continually disgusted because they NEVER seem to have what I'm looking for! Wal-Mart certainly gets more of my hard-earned $$.

• Da
      3rd of Dec, 2008

great store service

• Ka
      11th of Mar, 2009

I got exactly the same scam with K-mart saying fill out a survey with your 19 digit receipt number, I spend 200 every time I go there, I'm going to Target they give gift cards of $10 right then and there...every little bit helps right?

Kathy Weidenbach
    A Big Spender

• Ri
      31st of Mar, 2009

I returned an item for a refund. Was is my card not credited yet. It sure did not take this long to see it come out??. Why

• St
      5th of Nov, 2009

How can K-mart just take you money, i found what i was looking for at another store & had already put 15$ down for layaway. So when i discontinue it, they wont give me any of MY money back. What a scam...
    - very unhappy costumer, who will not go there again & warn others about pulling BS scams!

• Pa
      6th of Dec, 2010

something has to be done to the Indiana Pa store. It is in very bad shape. I have never seen a store in such bad condition. I worked for K-Mart and what a mess. Where is the management

• Pa
      6th of Dec, 2010

Something has to be done with the Indiana PA store at the mall. It is dirty and a real mess. I worked for K-Mart and I have never seen such a mess. They expect people to buy at that store. It is worse than any store in our area. Our big lots and dollar stores look better than that. Where is the Management. After waiting in line for 30 min with 1 register opened we finally got out. You can keep you all your SMITH products.