Kmart Feedback / bad e-mail address for the $2,500 gift card giveaway.

1 3061 angelina mallLufkin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9366345515

The e-mail address that was given for a survey to win $2,500 leads you to this complaint site. Here I am to file the complaint. Not only is the e-mail wrong the people that work at the Lufkin store are Rude.

Comments

• Gl
      26th of Nov, 2007

I'll tried to go to the site. For the survey,guess what there isn't anything. I think this is a big rip off. What good is it when you can't give any.

• Ka
      26th of Nov, 2007

K Mart at St. Clairsville, Ohio had only 1 register open, we stood in line 5 people deep. The price on a clearance item came up wrong. No manager or anyone for 10 minutes. Then, although she had radioed before starting to check us out that she needed change, no one came and again we had to wait. It was the most annoying experience. The Saturday after Thanksgiving. I will think twice before shopping there again. I bet in all, we waited 20minutes. So wrong to have to wait to purchase items. Not happy.

• Ca
      30th of Nov, 2007

I was at the Yuba City store Today and like so many others was prompted to go to this website to take a survey. Well no survey. So I will post my complaint. Normally I wouldn't go through the trouble but since I am here and ther is no survey to take here is my complaint. I had an item that apparently did not have the UPC code on it. The clerk called for help and of course nobody came. After about a 10 min wait I told her never mind just put it back. Her response to me was "Oh well its not my fault, too bad." I couldn't believe it. Well reading all the other complaints maybe I can.

• El
      13th of Dec, 2007

I was at k mart in w.va today ive tried several times to enter this survey to no avail--all you can find on ask.dom is the 500.00 certificate--what do we do now--is this not false advertising--

• Em
      30th of Mar, 2008

I was in Kmart stores today to pick up few stuffs that were on sales with my friends, i had a wonderful deal time. It was all real, good prices off and prompt sevices. It was real good.

• Em
      30th of Mar, 2008

I was in Kmart in Hyatsville this afternoon to pick up few things in the Stores that were on sales. I had a pleasant moment, good prices off the the goods and prompt services. It was really good.

• Pa
      1st of Apr, 2008

Where's the survey for kmart feedback? What good is a $2500 gift card when there's no survey to take?

• Cl
      24th of Apr, 2008

Kmart has always been a good shopping experience for my family and my self i will continue to be a customer

• Ro
      4th of Sep, 2008

The complaint was very helpfull and I felt very comfortable when I visited the store. And I felt the purchace was a great deal. And I will return to this store when I need a anouther item avable at this store.

1st of Dec, 2008

NOT A GOOD EXPERIANCE SHOPPING AT KMART. HAD TO WAIT 15 MINNNUTES IN LINE FOR A PRICE CHECK OF A CD . THEN KMART WOULDN'T ACCEPT $ 2.00 OFF COUPON OFF OF AUSSIE SHAMPOO WHEN IN FACT THEY HAD A DOUBLE COUPONS UP TO 2 DOLLARS . ALSO SCREEN WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO READ, CASHIER WAS RUDE AND MANAGER EVAN RUDER .I WILL NEVER SHOP AT KMART EVER AGAIN!!! ALSO WEBSITE FOR 2, 500 DOLLAR SURVEY DID NOT WORK WHAT A RIPE OFF !!!