Kmart / price mis-marked, would not honor
Choose several rugs to buy, with sales signs on the shelves, but no pricing on any of the rugs. Cashier got associate to check when scanned at much higher cost. Assistant manager brought to check, manager brought to check. After 45 minutes of waiting in line, manager stated that the signs had been moved and would not honor the price, "it was just to bad". .
Also during this busy Saturday morning, there was only 2 lines open, one more than usual, and customers got in line behind us and got upset that it was taking so long and only one other line was open. I too have been in there when there are 10 or more customers in one or two lines and they never open another line.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - softline associate in women's wear 
- Kmart Stores - kmart employee in qatar - ezdan towers
- Kmart Stores - service
- Kmart Stores - christmas decorations price scam
- Kmart Stores - mattress and box spring layaway