Kmart / refusing to accept my check
On Saturday, 02/27/2010, my husband and I were at the check out line preparing to pay for our purchases with a personal check, when we were told by the cashier that my check would not be accepted. This put me into a panic because I knew we had much more then the total of my check unless someone, unbeknownced to us, emptied our account.
We paid for our purchases with a credit card and hurried to the bank to investigate why Kmart didn't accept our check. According to the bank, all was in order with our account; they varified our balance and said they could not understand why the check was not accepted by Kmart.
I want you to know that this occurance frighted me horrably! Not only did it make me sick at my stomach, I was a nervous wreck.
We have never had this happen before at Kmart and we shop there and average of three to four times a month.
My receipt #[protected].
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - customer service
- Kmart Stores - graco remi 4 in 1 crib 
- Kmart Stores - shopping carts. 
- Kmart Stores - Customer service
- Kmart Store - ss kettlcorn