Kmart / pricing
A couple months ago I purchased a golf driver. The price marked on the driver was $19.99. When I got home, the receipt said $24.99.
On 11/07/08, I went to the Kmart on Elston to look at another club. It was marked, on the club, $22.99. On the shelf it was marked $27.99.
I bought a coffee scoop clearly marked 99 cents. When I got home, the receipt shows I was charged $1.49.
These price differences are throughout the store. This is deceptive pricing. I believe this is illegal in Illinois.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Big Kmart - cashier
- Kmart - returned jacqueline smith patio set and no refund
- Kmart Stores - pet hammock
- Kmart Stores - I am complaining 
- Kmart Stores - receipt