Kmart / misleading advertisement!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I noticed the ad for Kmart's jewelry sale, which states up to 70% off items. Unfortunately, when I arrived, they said that "incredible buys" were excluded. Well, that was fine. Then, I noticed a case that revolves around and displayed earrings in the locked case. I inquired about a pair. The associate said it would be around $15.00 (due to the red-tag sale). When she rang it up, it came to the original listed price. Then, she called in the jewelry supervisor who had absolutely no customer service at all. The supervisor then said that it was "regular price, meaning in the real world. Why would we sell real fine jewelry for $15.00?"

What irks me the most is that the red tag sale implies on all items (except for the "incredible buys). The jewelry supervisor stated that it was "70% off regular price." To me "regular price" insinuates the listed price on item, in this case $49.99. Thus, K-mart is misleading the consumer. They should say "ALREADY reduced 70% off." The former ("70% off regular price" implies that the reduction will still be applied when the item is ready to be checked out).

Te

Comments

• Da
      1st of Dec, 2007

I could not find website either.My receipt #s or :03728 112607 004 76874 & 03728 112607 032 45888

• Ju
      1st of Dec, 2007

There is no web site found for kmartfeedback.com so i can enter for $2500.00 gift card

• Je
      1st of Dec, 2007

apparently this website does not exist. False advertising

Key Largo
    Florida

You have encouraged us to go on your printed website from our receipt enter our receit # and have a chance to win a $2500 gift card. Either it is a scam or a normally intelligent person cannot do it. I truely resent the waste of my time.

• Ka
      1st of Dec, 2007
    Kmart - No website to participate in survey!
    420 West Morrist St
    Bath
    New York
    Phone: 6077764117
    kmartfeedback.com

Tried to participate in survey and found no website and a lot of previous complaints, is this a scam at Christmas time or what? I have better things to do with my precious time and so do others, when you take time and I was going to leave positive feedback about the clerk in our Bath store that took her time to help me, even though the wait in line was long due to an insufficient amount of cash registers being open it was like shopping at United State Postal Service or Dept of Automobiles Registration @ Christmas time and it is still Early yet. My date at this store was 11/30/2007. What happens when you get really busy? Feel bad this is all a scam and maybe a waste of precious time to complain. Time to make Saturday pancakes for my family and have a 13 yr old birthday party. Thanks for maybe your time.

• Pm
    Grass Valley

On my receipt dated 11/30/07 it stated please visit our website, tell us about your experience & you could win a $2,500 Kmart gift card. I could not find a website!

• Je
    445 East 100 South
    Richfield
    Utah
    Phone: 435-896-6842
    www.kmartfeedback.com

What's the point of the checker advising people of the kmartfeedback.com site and the $2500.00, if it doesn't exist? Makes her look pretty foolish. And she's just doing her job. Thumbs up Julia. And thumbs down to Kmart. No wonder in this area Walmart is taking over.

• Al
    13105 W Hwy 50 Wintergarden FL 34787
    Winter Garden
    Phone: 407-877-9000
    kmartfeedback.com

Tried various times to open the Kmartfeedback.com to take the survey, no luck. Has anyone had any luck?

• Kr
      2nd of Dec, 2007

I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY LOOKING FOR THIS KMARTFEEDBACK.COM SO I CAN ENTER TO WIN $2,500 GIFT CARD. THERE IS NO SUCH ADDRESS, AT LEAST FOR THOSE OF US IN THE UNITED STATES. OH I DID FIND A KMART FEEDBACK PAGE BUT IT WAS FOR A DIFFERENT COUNTRY! FRUSTRATED WITH KMART FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND SENDING THEIR CUSTOMERS ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE. HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK?

• Ca
      2nd of Dec, 2007

I could not find the Kmart website either. This is very disgusting.

• Ro
    kmart
    Jonesboro
    Georgia
    Phone: 770-477-0521
    kmartfeedback.com

Receipts show a contest to win $2500.00 by going to this site and telling them about your shopping experience. WRONG! Can't get to their site, it is down, indefinitely... waste of time!

• Do
    Phone: 770-271-8144

Unable to locate kmartfeedback.com to enter drawing for $2,500.00 gift card. My purchase was made at Store #3632 on 11/28/07; Receipt # 03632 112807 004 22046. I have no complaints about my service at this Kmart location.

• Be
    KMart
    8027 Captain Morgan Blvd
    Orlando
    Phone: 407-736-0707

There is no website for the Kmartfeedback that is given on their store receipts. How are they to be reached...Is this false advertising...I do like KMart ...since it was Kresges...many many yers ago. I do not and will not shop at Walmart....

• Do
    West Bloomfield
    Michigan

After we bought several items at a KMart I looked at the receipt before I threw it away and notice that it said to go to this site to register for a possible prize of $2,500.00 after filling out a survey on my visit. No such site exists. I will not go to a Kmart again.

• Lo
    50 signal hills mall
    West Saint Paul
    Minnesota
    Phone: 65145723022
    www.kmartfeedback.com

I also tried to take the survey and ended up on this website what is going on with all this drama. I cant believe in this day they use such a lame excuse like the website is down maybe they need to hire a new I.T guy.

• Te
      4th of Dec, 2007
    Kmart - survey does not exsist
    kmart
    2650 ellwood rd new castle pa
    New Castle
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 724 658 2681
    kmartfeedback.com

on 12/1/07 i purchased items at this kmart in new castle pa...the cashier said that i could register online using my receipt to enter to win 2500.00 kmart gift card....went to the site and their is none? was this a scam? im very upset for i shop at kmart all the time and not walmart......well i guess walmart is not scamming anyone, so i might as well go their....
    what a shame kmart did this....and yes they said it was computer problems when i called the store....and also if you apply online for a job at kmart....and dont get a call back and call the store....they say their computers are down also....um...sounds like a pattern...

• Cr
      5th of Dec, 2007

The site kmartfeedback.com DOES exist. There is no listing on search engines, but it you type it in on the address bar, you'll go directly to the site.

5th of Dec, 2007

I also tried http://www.kmartfeedback.com and that didn't work either.

• Ka
      7th of Dec, 2007

there is no such survey and no $2,500 drawing

• Ki
      7th of Dec, 2007

Kmartfeedback.com did not exist. A chance to win $2500.00 is not found on the web!