Kmart / misleading advertisement!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I noticed the ad for Kmart's jewelry sale, which states up to 70% off items. Unfortunately, when I arrived, they said that "incredible buys" were excluded. Well, that was fine. Then, I noticed a case that revolves around and displayed earrings in the locked case. I inquired about a pair. The associate said it would be around $15.00 (due to the red-tag sale). When she rang it up, it came to the original listed price. Then, she called in the jewelry supervisor who had absolutely no customer service at all. The supervisor then said that it was "regular price, meaning in the real world. Why would we sell real fine jewelry for $15.00?"

What irks me the most is that the red tag sale implies on all items (except for the "incredible buys). The jewelry supervisor stated that it was "70% off regular price." To me "regular price" insinuates the listed price on item, in this case $49.99. Thus, K-mart is misleading the consumer. They should say "ALREADY reduced 70% off." The former ("70% off regular price" implies that the reduction will still be applied when the item is ready to be checked out).

Te

Comments

• Mr
      23rd of Nov, 2007

I can't find the survey either. My experience today (black friday) was great but Kmart needs to check out their website.

• Pu
      23rd of Nov, 2007

every thing ok

• Li
      24th of Nov, 2007

No website for this coupon. That is a very bad business practice!!! Kmart is a fraud!!

• Ro
      24th of Nov, 2007

Where is your feedback site?My experience at K-Mart was fine,but I've spent 5 times as long looking for the feedback site as I did in the store.My receipt # is 0964711230700559511.

24th of Nov, 2007

I too can not find this site. I see there is a lot of comments and questions about this site, but I don't see any answers. The receipt is only good for 7 days.

24th of Nov, 2007

OK , K mart time to step up to the plate, I can not find the site plz tell me by email or some kind of way how to find the survey.

26th of Nov, 2007

I am unable to take survey, as noted on receipt; this smells of a scam. My 11/25/07 shopping took place at store 3056,cashier was Cursha. If I receive no reply by end of this day; I will return all merchandise, which totals $53.14. VERY BAD SCAM ON K MART CO. I USED THE CODE AT BOTTOM OF COMMENT AREA.

27th of Nov, 2007
    Chillicothe
    Ohio
    www.kmartfeedback.com

Kmart is continuing to give out receipts that falsely lead you to complete a survey on the service you received because they "value your feedback", but the website address they give is nonexistent. They further promise the possibility of winning a $2500 gift card. Obviously no one is winning these gift cards, they don't value our opinion (there service has been going down hill for years), not to mention the paper they are wasting- I bought one item and my receipt is a foot and a half long. I do not like shopping at Walmart, and will not shop at Walmart, but I am soon to stop shopping at Kmart. The employees are rude, the prices scanned are often incorrect. If you ask for a correction you're treated like someone who is trying to pull a fast one. It is no longer a pleasant shopping experience. Kmart/Sears why don't you step up to the plate - fix your receipts!!! Train your employees on customer service!!! Clean your stores!!! You will soon be out of business otherwise.

• Re
      27th of Nov, 2007

I wanted to fill out Kmart Survey, but this is the only site that was up for kmartfeedback.com.. HELP!!

• Mi
      28th of Nov, 2007

you all need to take the feedback.com off of your receipts this is really really a scam.

• Do
    4080Jermantown Road
    Fairfax
    Virginia
    Phone: 703-591-3467
    kmartfeedback.com

The bottom of my sales receipt as me to tell about my shopping experience & I could win a $3,500 gift card. When I tried to get this site on my computer, I could not get anything but a complaint area and many sites dealing with Philadelphia plasma television ad. If they are not honoring these offers, why are they printing them on their store receipts?

Kmart Survey - no survey as promised for chance to win $2,500
    10196 State Route 82
    Windham
    New Hampshire

When I Shopped at Super K-Mart and got my receipt I was told to fill out a survey on line for a chance to win a $2,500 gift card for K-Mart. When I tried to do so, there was no survey to be found. This is false advertisement and a waste of my precious time. Jane Dutter

• Ju
      29th of Nov, 2007

Shopped at Kmart and receive 2 surveys. Website does not exist. Waste of time.

• Me
      29th of Nov, 2007

This is ridiculous. You should not advertise something if it is not functional.

• Th
    2685 Hilltop Drive
    Redding
    California
    Phone: 530-221-8055
    kmartfeedback.com

Can not find their website to enter the drawing for a $2500 Kmart gift card. They made an offer but left me no way to accept a chance to win the giftcard.

• Li
    Pennsylvania

I tried to go to kmartfeedback.com to fill out a survey and could not find the site. this is false advertising and fraud. I do a lot of shopping in kmart and expected more from a large nationwide store.

• Vi
    Martinsville
    Virginia

I looked all over the internet to fill in a kmartfeedback survey to receive a $10 gift card. But there is NO SUCH Site.

• Ju
    KMart
    2821 Vivion Rd
    Kansas City
    Missouri
    Phone: 816 454 5270
    kmartfeedback.com

I shopped at Kmart Nov. 3oth and tried to get online to do the survey the site is down I think this is not good advertisement.

• Di
      30th of Nov, 2007
    Kmart - tried to enter gift card drawing. State site is down.
    16704 Fort Street
    Southgate
    Michigan
    Phone: 734-324-2463
    kmartfeedback.com

There is no kmartfeedback.com. I would like to have a chance to win $ 2,500.00 as I am sure other customers would like.

• De
      30th of Nov, 2007

kmartfeedback.com site doesn't exist!