Kmart / false advertising!

1 Altoona, PA, United States Review updated:

I just went to kmart on 12/26/07 and I saw the feedback .com,. when I entered the e mail address from my receipt it took me to this site and it was quite disturbing to see that this is a scam. I worked at kmart at this very store in the 70"s and I was quite disappointed to learn that this is a hoax. I live only three blocks from the store and shop there frequently. Could you please address this and let me know the outcome?

I am also disappointed in an order no# 10701239 for an Optimus prime head mask that I placed o November 18th for my grandsons birthday Dec.20 and I still have not received it., I called the number on the order and I was told that my order was sent to the warehouse. I still have not received my purchase. I thought the one place I could trust was Kmart, but that is twice I have been letdown...

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Elsie Page
4130 Maxwell Avenue
Erie Pa. 16504

tweety551@verizon.net

Comments

• Ro
      26th of Nov, 2007

I tried to bring up the kmartfeedback.com on my computer to enter the "you could win" $2,500.00 Kmart gift card telling them about my experience with Kmart's, that was located at the bottom of my sales receipt, this is the 2nd time that I have tried to enter the same contest on a previous purchase and the site never comes up and they always say the site is down... this is very odd to me with it happening twice to me and if this is not a legit contest they need to take it off the bottom of the receipts that people get when purchasing at Kmart's.

27th of Nov, 2007
    Kmart - kmartfeedback.com, unable to locate website for survey feedback and chance to enter drawing for cash prize.
    Kmart
    Casa Grande
    Arizona

Receipt had information for entering customer feedback survey with chanch to obtain monitary reward. Website is unable to be located, and corporate web page does not contain access address.

• Ca
      1st of Dec, 2007

If you ordered a t.v. from K-Mart, better check your email! I was told my Sony t.v., that I ordered because of free shipping and at a great cost was going to be delivered tomorrow or Monday, (according to the 5-day thing), only to see today that they cancelled my order altogether! No comment that they would even delay shipment until they received more, nothing. I ordered the Sony Bravia, 26" for $550 with free shipping. I thought it a great deal, so I'm sickened now. Not only all that, but they actually changed the date I really ordered till almost a week later. I ordered just after Thanksgiving, and they changed the date to end of November! I have proof because I saved my order form, but there's nothing to do now.

They told me that they would credit my credit card and to just check out other deals on their site! Don't I have a right somewhere here??

Carol

• Ca
      1st of Dec, 2007

Kmart is full of dirty tricks! You either can't get the website up or they don't honor their offers. Their advertising is always fraudulent somewhere!
    I had a different experience, but it's all the same with Kmart--lousy service and misleading ads.

Carol

• Ju
      2nd of Dec, 2007

This was a complete scam trying to get customers offering to get online to win a certificate and now it's saying there is no such thing, KMart has lost me as a customer for sure now!! This is completely false advertisement on their part and I am very upset with them, and I had friends that almost purchased items and did the same thing to go inline to win this false gift certificate!!

5th of Dec, 2007
    Kmart - $2500 SURVEY
    KMART
    BOSSIER CITY
    Phone: 318-450-8398

RECEIPT OFFERS CHANCE TO WIN $2500 IN EXCHANGE FOR ENTERING A SURVEY ON KMARTFEEDBACK.COM. THERE IS NO SUCH WEB SITE. JUST PLAIN BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES. NO WONDER THEY ARE ABOUT TO FOLD THE TENTS.

21st of Dec, 2007

Retail Customer's feedback hot line does not exist, K-mart request comments regarding the customer's shopping experience at it's Glendive, Montana outlet. The experience is usually very bad to terrible, due to poor wages and K-mart's inability to properly train and or trust it's human clones aka robots.

• De
      22nd of Dec, 2007

Not right! Expected more from KMart after all these years!

27th of Dec, 2007

Receipt says to visit their website "kmartfeedback.com" to tell them about my experience and a chance to win a $2500 dollar gift card. The web address does not exist. TYPICAL KMART BS!

• Ei
      23rd of Mar, 2008

After making a purchase at the Phoenixville, PA Kmart store, my receipt asked me to visit "kmartfeedback.com" to tell them about my shopping experience. It was my itention to do just that -- to compliment sales support personal and also to provide a suggestion to help improve their customer service desk function. What I discovered when visiting that website was a thinly-veiled attempt for someone working in their behalf to obtain my personal information, not provide feedback about my shopping visit at all. The last thing the majority of customers like myself want, or need, is to find themselves plagued by more solicitations via phone and e-mail. Shame on Kmart for this false advertising attempt.

1st of Apr, 2008

I shopped and I also got the same web sites as the other folks. Nothing, nil, zilch

• Ev
      5th of Aug, 2008

What is this for? You knew it was not a real survey and no way to win 2500.00.

• Wi
      6th of Aug, 2008

The website listed to provide feedback and enter to win a $2.5K gift card is a personal information collection site, which once you enter all your personal info, presumedly KMart intends to sell to other agencies for a great profit of..say, $2.5K. You will never see a red cent from this gimmick, instead you will be opening your computer for even more spam. Buy a lottery ticket, at least you can buy it in privacy.

• Hy
      19th of Aug, 2008

hytftghu kjjjhggbn ### u

• Pa
      25th of Oct, 2008

I thought I was really stupid and couldn't get the survey done or put in properly. I guess it is a scam. How terrible.

20th of Jul, 2009
    All Products On Sale - Never enough help
    kmart
    64north00 46th ave. unit 8
    Kenneth City
    Florida
    Phone: sanhartlee@yahoo.com

Never has what is advertived 10 am there sold out the first day of sale moore at holaiday seasons

• Te
      10th of Dec, 2009

Am trying to figure out where to submit my receipt number for the $2, 500.00 gift card giveaway also. No such place. Just for the record, MI has a wonderful Kmart store, and enjoy shopping there. The people are friendly and very helpful. My receipt number is 03959 120709 007 50047 Date of purchase was 12/07/09 and today is 12/10/09. Thanks. Contact me @ TenderheartT_1@msn.com. Have a very Merry Christmas. Peace n Love, Tina

• Or
      15th of Dec, 2010

kmart prices are wrong they advertize one price at the store but when u check out u get chrged a different price i wont shop there agian !

• Or
      15th of Dec, 2010

kmart advertizes one price but when u check out u get chrged another i wnt shop there agian !

• Pa
      2nd of Dec, 2014

Feedback sweepstakes can not be finished. After a couple of pages there is not a "next" button only a "previous page" button. Why is this?