KLMN Readers / Update

1 Norman, OK, United States

This is an update to my complaint I posted a little over a week ago, regarding my experience with KLMN Readers. As I had said, the magazines I had paid for (2 subscriptions) TWO years ago (june 2013) had never shown up. Calls to the number on the receipts were fruitless. The salesman had put a phone number on my receipt that was different. A few calls to this number, who turns out is Michael Whitely the President of the company, got me the results I was looking for...a full refund!! Got the check in the mail last night and yes...I nearly fell over, because it was CERTAINLY not expected. Now, just have to hope it clears, lol !! I thought I would, once again, post his cell number in hopes that others who did not receive their product, can at least let this guy know you're upset. I had both receipts, including ticket numbers, dates, etc...so maybe that helped me get my $$$ back ($82), so hopefully some of you others can get some satisfaction as well. Here is the number: [protected] Michael Whitely Good luck !!

Ji