KLM / rude reservations officers

Ghana Review updated:

CONGRATULATIONS KLM OFFICE IN ACCRA, GHANA!

YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY BOAST OF HAVING SOME OF THE RUDEST RESERVATIONS OFFICERS IN THE COUNTRY.

THERE IS A PARTICULAR LADY WITH A VERY DEEP VOICE LIKE A MAN'S, WHO IS CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY RUDE.

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I WONDER HOW SHE STILL HAS A JOB. IT ONLY TELLS US THAT IF YOU WILL ALLOW YOUR CLIENTS TO BE TREATED LIKE SHE DOES US, (PHONE OR IN PERSON) THEN YOU REALLY COULD NOT BE BOTHERED.

WE KNOW ABOUT THE PRESSURES OF THE WORK, BUT IF WE HAVE TO BEG YOU TO BE NICE TO YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS, IT MAY JUST NOT BE WORTH IT.

Ak

KLM
    Netherlands
    klm.com

Hello

Sorry but really this is last time for me to travel on KLM. I was traveling on KLM 5 Sep from Inchon airport Seoul south Korea to Amsterdam .when I reached Amsterdam airport I found that my suite case was totally damaged .I ask KLM staff and they gave me a report and reference number to claim later. When I try to call them no body answer because it is on answer machine by Dutch so I can't understand what machine said. I try to find someone to help me and I got one of the Dutch and he help me .KLM staff request from me my bank account but as I came for short course I can't open new account .So, I told them and they requested from me to contact south Korea office when I will go back .I asked them about any further information and they said no just threw away old suite case and buy new one and We will compensate you in south Korea.

When I went back to Korea I contact Seoul office and unfortunately they said I have to bring the old suite case (but in Netherlands they said just through it) so I told them I didn't have it because already I threw it away and as I asked KLM office in Netherland they told me to do like what I did . They refused to pay for me and really I was upset and I will never use this airline again. Furthermore, there services are so bad.

This is what happens to me

Hilal

30th of Nov, 2008

i dont find klm office accra in internet for my returnticket

my e ticket have no. 0745790001665

• Om
      5th of Dec, 2008

flight attendant in Oman
    insisted on personally handling
    my Laptop through the scanner.

I kept trying to put my laptop
    in the plastic tray, and she
    kept trying to grab it out of my
    hand. The result was no exchange
    of words, but rather my listening
    to escalating agitation on her part,
    while i continued to place my
    laptop into the plastic tray so that
    we may run it through the scanner.

after 4 attempts, she saw that i was
    serious about doing this job myself,
    and gruffly proclaimed that i was
    in a hurry and looked like I could use
    some help. I broke my silence by
    saying, "i prefer to put my laptops
    through the scanners myself, thank you."

funny. KLM then proceeded to lose my
    baggage, even though my connecting flight
    arrived 2 hours earlier. The reason I was
    late to the gate was shopping, not a connecting
    flight.

and now KLM doesn't want to chip in
    and send my bags to where i am
    in my final destination. huh!!!

they want to send and stop in dubai,
    my, my. i am one step on
    in the sultanate of oman.

• Ro
      10th of Dec, 2008

Recently, I also had a problem with KLM:
    I booked a return ticket about 2 months ago which I never used. Due this I asked the KLM to refund me with the airport taxes. After numerous calls and on line forms I have filled I am still in the position of waiting for my money. I have a feeling the KLM will never refund me, as last time they said they would give it back in 2 weeks and it’s more than 3 weeks and a half now and still nothing. Most recently when I called them they said I should ask the refund department and send some more e-mails.

• Ka
      25th of Jan, 2009
    KLM - Unhelpful
    Bahrain

On Sun 18th Jan I booked a ticket from Bahrain to Glasgow UK to enable my daughter to travel home for an interview for University. For some reason I made the departure date the 18th February instead of the 25th of the following week. As I had booked this in the late evening and the office would be closed I left it until the following day (Mon) to phone my local office in Bahrain for help.I explained my problem to a young gentleman who asked me to ring again, or call in the following day as he would need to speak to his supervisor.I called in (Tues), gave my details again and was told I would be contacted once she had spoken to the office manager. She duly did phone (Wed) but the news was not good. It's not as if I want to cancel my booking altogether and I have checked on the website and have been given the same price for flying out on the 25th! I did contact them within 24hrs to advise them of my error.
    In today's age of modern technology I cannot believe that they are unable to enter the booking facility of the company to alter the date of departure.

• Ms
      6th of Apr, 2009

~Can't print E-ticket and change of seats not functioning. Time is money!

• Ha
      6th of Jul, 2009

i want a contact telephone of klm in accra

24th of Dec, 2009
    KLM - PISSED OFF
    United Kingdom

I recently had my knee surgery 3months back, i'm on alot of pain killer medication right now. But the problem is my luggage is missing.

This started at UK heathrow airport when i went early to check in at 7am. I got my boarding pass from the counter and proceed to the departure gate.

But i notice the ticket saids KL1008 on it with a name called GAN/JI, I assuming GAN/JI is a short form for Gan Jerim, which is my name. the boarding pass i was given flight, for KL1008 was 10am and i was supposed to be on KL1002 on 8.40am, but i was given the wrong boarding pass to me.

Deciding by instinct, i decided to check out the terminal gate earlier, and i found out that i was supposed to be given the flight KL1002 but my luggage was headed in flight KL1008 which is also to Amsterdam.

So 2 of the terminal gate worker convinced me to take the KL1002 flight to Amsterdam and my luggage will be followed by KL1008. They asked me to wait in the airport for 2hours so that i can wait for the next flight to come in and receive my luggage. I told them i will wait for it in the airport as i have medication in my bag. The KLM worker GUARANTEED me that i should not worry about my bag it will be on the next flight. And they apologised for the boarding pass ticket mixed up.

So after spending 6hours in the airport and miss my hotel check in which i was charge on an extra night, i am also in much alot of pain. I even struggle to walk outside just to have my dinner.

I have no medication, only 200euros with me, how do you expect for me to live with 200euros knowing i have to get medication, tshirts and food for 5NIGHTS. I have lost my christmas present along with the bag, I have stand in line for 2hours with my leg pain for the customer service centre and they didn't help much at all.

Please look into this method fast. My phone, camera charger and medication are all inside, and i have currently haven't shower for more than a day.

• Ca
      1st of Mar, 2012

On KLM.com they charge you a 10 euros booking fees. On airfrance.be you can book the same flights, same dates, same time, etc but with no 10 euros booking fees. This is the same company so why different rates for the same destination, dates, flights, etc according if you book on airfrance.fr, aifrance.be or klm.com??? KLM rip you off and is not worth it. Are we so different from a country to another???