KLM Royal Dutch Airlines / refund my airport taxes
I booked a return ticket about 2 months ago which I never used. Due this I asked the KLM to refund me with the airport taxes. After numerous calls and on line forms I have filled I am still in the position of waiting for my money. I have a feeling the KLM will never refund me, as last time they said they would give it back in 2 weeks and it’s more than 3 weeks and a half now and still nothing. Most recently when I called them they said I should ask the refund department and send some more e-mails.
More KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm refuses to pay refund 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - terrible klm flight 
- KLM Airline - cheating by klm in ghana 
- KLM - lost bagage
- KLM - delay of 24 hours and loss of baggage 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm denied me a ticket
- KLM - vouchers cannot be used when booking online 
- KLM Airlines - least child friendly?
- KLM - terrible experience with klm 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - delayed damaged luggage and stolen property