KLM / delayed baggage
Arriving at Norwich at 21:30 on Friday 29th August, my bag did not arrive. Reported and filled in a PIR. I overheard another member of staff saying that KLM always leave 4 or 5 bags behind on each flight into Norwich! The next flight from Amsterdam was the next morning at 09:00 and I rang at 09:30 to be told that they had my bag, and they would give it to the Courier who came at 13:00. I asked for it now but was told it would have to wait for the courier. Eventually the delayed bag arrived at my home at 18:00 hours, 20 hours late.
Speaking with the courier he told me that he usually delivered between 15 and 20 delayed bags from KLM each day. This was just to Norwich from Schipol. How many others are delayed on a regular basis.
More KLM Complaints & Reviews
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - klm refuses to pay refund 
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - terrible klm flight 
- KLM Airline - cheating by klm in ghana 
- KLM - lost bagage
- KLM - delay of 24 hours and loss of baggage 
- KLM - about flight delayed
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - refusing to pay compensation
- KLM Airlines - excess charge of amount onboard
- KLM - airline & poor customer service
- KLM - airlines seat charges