KLM / delayed baggage

1 Fieldfare Lovers LaneGreat Yarmouth, England, Norfolk, United Kingdom Review updated:

Arriving at Norwich at 21:30 on Friday 29th August, my bag did not arrive. Reported and filled in a PIR. I overheard another member of staff saying that KLM always leave 4 or 5 bags behind on each flight into Norwich! The next flight from Amsterdam was the next morning at 09:00 and I rang at 09:30 to be told that they had my bag, and they would give it to the Courier who came at 13:00. I asked for it now but was told it would have to wait for the courier. Eventually the delayed bag arrived at my home at 18:00 hours, 20 hours late.

Speaking with the courier he told me that he usually delivered between 15 and 20 delayed bags from KLM each day. This was just to Norwich from Schipol. How many others are delayed on a regular basis.

Al

Comments

24th of Mar, 2010

PLEASE LET US INFORM IF OUR BAGGAGE WHEN WILL BE DELIVERED IN OUR HOUSE ITS BEEN 3DAYS SINCE WHERE WAITING.PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO THIS NUMBER 861-7898, IT IS IMPORTANT.