Klee Irwin Health Program / Dual Action Colon Clanse

1 12640 Stoneridge Lane #101South Rockwood, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 734-682-1182

I paid $149.00 to get and use their dual action colon clanse supplements. They claimed that their products would gently de-tox, clanse and promote regularity of the intestinal processes. It was painful and nothing like they promised. I had made and received several calls from the Klee Irwin company, explainging the discomfort and I was assured that I just needed to give it time. And was also reassured that I could still cancel the trial period and get fully reimbursed for all costs if I so chose. Unfortunately I had to finally quit the product because it caused severe bowel issues and jeopardized my health. I was still well within the trial period so I called to tell them I was unhappy with the product and wanted my money credited back to my account. Low and behold, when I tried to make contact this past weekend, both numbers I had for them were no longer in service. I am outraged and of course quite disappointed that I've lost so much money on a scam.

Ka

Comments

Da
  14th of Jul, 2009

This company is a total scam company and should not be allowed to do infomercials on t.v. at all. I have written to the tv station that I saw them on to complain about the Klee Irwin Company and ask that they don't allow them on their tv station again. I hope to hear from them but if I don't, I'll contact them again. I ordered this product, tried to cancel the order within hours of placing it & was told I couldn't cancel it. Was also told I had to wait to make any changes until my order was on the computer & then call their customer service, which I did the following day. I tried to cancel the order through them & they said no, I couldn't. Then I rec'd a call from them but they hung up as soon as I answered and when I called them back they said they wanted to know why I cancelled. In hearing that, I was relieved, but still distrusting of this company as I had heard so many stories from their salespeople, all conflicting. Lo & behold, today I called to check my credit account & they had placed a charge of $99.65 on it. I disputed it right away. Now I will have to return the product, pay for postage, and probably have them trying to put charges on my account indefinitely. I had also told them to make sure there are no auto ships & they said that wasn't on my order. I'll be very surprised if I don't get repeated charges from this scam company. At least I won't be out any money, just a lot of time writing complaint letters & reading the all-too-many complaints already online.