KJMM Enterprises / Scam Business Opportunity

1 3150 N. 24th St. Suite BPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-957-1415

Stay away from this "income opportunity." They offer a money back guarantee, but when they don't deliver the income (and they wont') they make it impossible to get your money back with delay after delay. I have been trying for 8 months and it's been one thing after another. They take weeks to return phone calls, if they do at all, and every time there's another hoop to jump through. These guys are either scam artists or the worst businessmen in the world.

Sz

Comments

Bu
  20th of Aug, 2009

So true, I am in the same boat, you are.

Bl
  20th of Aug, 2009

I am a victim of the KJMM scam. everyone beware. they do not return your calls and emails

Bl
KJMM Enterprises - Was taken for $2,000.00
KJMM enterprises
Phoenix

It took me a few months to realize they are frauds. I signed up in May and now they do not return calls or emails anymore. They took every ones money and ran. I lost $699 and $750.

Da
  23rd of May, 2010
KJMM Enterprises - Was taken for $2,000.00
KJMM Enterprises
Not sure
Not sure
Colorado
Phone: Had number but was disconnected

While recuperating from a car accident in a Veteran's Hospital I received an e-mail from KJMM enterprises. I made a phone appointment where I spoke to two different representatives from KJMM enterprises, claiming they were selling search engines. There were several stages ranging from $300.00 to $1400.00 according to how much return you were supposedly going to receive.

Of course the more you invested the more return you were supposedly going to receive and the more more invested the sooner your investment would pay off. After I returned from my hospital stay I was contacted once again from another representative from KJMM who claimed that I had over $1300.00 in my account but in order to get this money I had to send another $500.00. Needless to say I never saw this money and that is when the number I was given and the person I was told to ask for never answered my messages.

In fact when I began calling and calling and calling again all I got was an answering machine which is now disconnected. I do remember one representative who was supposedly one of the higher ups in the Company and his name was Anthony Thierry. That was the name that was given me anyway.

This was about 2 years ago but this was one scam that cost me quite a lot and I received nothing but lies from these people. If by chance I hear this name again I will be in touch with this person find out where he lives and deal with him personally.